in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 12-04-2009 3:35 AM by elephant. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-04-2009 3:12 AM

Master Link Questions

At the moment I have a Beolab 2000 in my den connected to a Beosound 4000 in my living room.  It works through one single masterlink cable.  I wanted to add two more rooms so I purchased two Beolink passive kits.  Only one passive kit has the IR eye one does not.  

Questions

Is it possible to hook the one up without the IR eye to power two extra speakers in my Dining room well my living room system is on through the powerlink port on the passive kit???  I understand I would not have full control of the room.  In the future I may add another IR eye if that is possible.

The passive kit with the IR eye I would like to put in the bed room to have independent control of the system.  Is this possible to do through the IR eye??

Would it be best to use the masterlink junction box..  Or should I use something that uses the preterminated ends????

THANX

• 12-04-2009 3:35 AM In reply to

Re: Master Link Questions

striker27:
    Would it be best to use the masterlink junction box..  Or should I use something that uses the preterminated ends????

I use a B&O junction box that takes the pre-terminated ends ... and that works fine for me, allows me to re-wrire without having to do any work

First B&O (1976) was a Beogram 1500 ... latest (2011) change has been to couple the BL11 with the BL6Ks *sounds superb*

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)