in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 12-04-2009 3:28 PM by beo4me. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-02-2009 7:38 AM

• fishta
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 02-12-2009
    • London
    • Posts 79
    • Bronze Member

BeoSound 5 and Windows Vista

Hi Guys,

I have trawled the forum and have yet to find anything on the problem I am having, I am trying to get BeoPlayer installed correctly on a Windows Vista PC to transfer to the BeoSound 5 however as soon as I click N.Music on BeoPlayer on the laptop it appears to "crash" so I really dont know what to do. I have tried unistalling, reinstalling, repairing and all with no avail so now turn to you guys for HELLLLLLP!!

Any responses appreciated!!

BeoVision 7-40 MkV

• 12-02-2009 11:51 AM In reply to

Re: BeoSound 5 and Windows Vista

It should run under Vista without any problem ..
    Maybe try to run Beoplayer  in XP compatible mode
    (right mouse key on the beoplayer tab in start menu, go to properties and then select compatibility)

did you install all patches for Vista ? If it is  an official release, then you can update via explorer.
    Of course it is a Microsoft OS ... So you need to reinstall from time to time to get it stable again. I'm using beoplayer also in Vista SP2 but with VMWare on MAC osX and this runs fine

nico 

• 12-04-2009 3:28 PM In reply to

Re: BeoSound 5 and Windows Vista

I remember that there are some rights issues. Threre was some discussion some time back over in the PC forum. The nmusic exe file needs to have proper rights to run.

Cheers,
    Frank

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)