in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 11-25-2009 11:16 AM by KingStreet. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-21-2009 10:58 AM

Early VCR - Beocord 8802- V (type 4422) and 14 tapes FOC to a good home - just come and get it :-)

First come first served for this....

A customer who simply couldn't bring himself to throw away this behemoth has asked us to find it a good home.

Its fully working, with a collection of 14 tapes.

I'm told that they have content from the around the time the Pope Visit to the UK  ago - but of course, VCC ( or Video Compact Cassette ) can be overwitten, so there is a supply of tape to use. 

Who knows - there could be lost epsiodes of Doctor Who or Top of the Pops on them too Hmm???

If anyone can give this classic piece of AV history a home, then it's here for the taking.

Best Regards

David

Bang & Olufsen of King Street - Manchester,UK. SKYPE - beokingstreet

• 11-21-2009 5:50 PM In reply to

Re: Early VCR - Beocord 8802- V (type 4422) and 14 tapes FOC to a good home - just come and get it :-)

Stunning machines! Capable of excellent results - I still have one! Very large though - these are actually quite sought after by V2000 enthusiasts - I believe there is a web site!

• 11-25-2009 11:16 AM In reply to

Re: Early VCR - Beocord 8802- V (type 4422) and 14 tapes FOC to a good home - just come and get it :-)

This huge machine, and its tapes, are now in the safe hands of a collector.

Its nice to know there is still a demand and interest in units like this - the person involved has a Beocord "wire" recorder in his collection, amongst other interesting things, so its gone to a good home.

I'd like to think that the BeoSound 4 & Beovision 8's we currently supply will be as sought after in 20 or 30 years as the Beogram XXXX's and Beovision XXXX's of yesteryear are today.

Interesting picture included here - although this Beovision has reached the end of its life - look carefully in the bay behind it.

Every other TV there must be 10 -  15 years younger !!! I couldn't resist taking a quick snap when taking it to be recycled - it shows the "value" in buying a good one.

A picture that tells its own story. 

DJ

Bang & Olufsen of King Street - Manchester,UK. SKYPE - beokingstreet

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)