in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 11-23-2009 11:48 AM by Naveyblue. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-12-2009 7:57 AM

LX4500 Tuning, In/Output Selctions & Digibox

Hi All,

I'm relatively new to B&O products and i'm finding an issue with my current model.

I'm letting go of my fab 8990 (White), and although in excellent condition and complete with a white metal remote, it keeps flickering/breaking up on certain channels on my digibox and has the generic problem of the on/off switch not remaining home (been using a matchstick to solve that one). Reading the forums these appear to be both a relatively easy repairs, if you're techy - i'm not. Offers invited.

My replacement, an LX4500. I have attached the scart via the digibox (as before) and the picture keeps rolling/scrolling? I can't find a manual online to see about tuning/adjustments, although it would seem both the telly and digibox are ok? I've tried the "fine tune" and "tuning" using the set remote control with no joy - although it took me ages to find the right button.

I'd be really grateful if someone could point me in the right direction as to my problem.

Very many thanks in advance.

Dermot

• 11-13-2009 4:42 AM In reply to

Re: LX4500 Tuning, In/Output Selctions & Digibox

Hi Dermot,

Both great TV's! If the LX is connected via scart you first need to 'assign' each socket to the correct access button on the remote control. To do this press TV then MENU. Using the up/down and << >> buttons you can select SAT on whichever scart you have your digibox plugged into (AV1 or AV2),  then press PLAY to store the setting. Access to the box should now be achieved by pressing the SAT button. This will give a better picture and far better sound than through the tuner. If the picture is not perfect you might need to go to the services menu in the digibox. In the picture settings menu change the output from RGB to PAL and save the setttings.

Hope this helps,

David. 

• 11-23-2009 11:48 AM In reply to

Re: LX4500 Tuning, In/Output Selctions & Digibox

David, you're a star! I knew it wasn't a difficult issue, when you know how. Very kind regards. PS, prev TV was a 8902, not a 8990

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)