in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 11-09-2009 6:08 PM by TripEnglish. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-09-2009 4:07 PM

Beosound 3

Hi,

I've read a post on this a while back but can't seem to find it. I haven't used my Beosound 3 for several months and kept it plugged in. I tried to use it yesterday and the front digits flashes so I thought I have to reset the clock. I reset the clock and then put the radio on then it shuts off after 10 seconds. Then when I turned it on again, the front digits flashes again and it does the same thing. It would shut itself off. It does respond to the touch pad but it's not working. Do you have any idea? Maybe I need to drain the battery and reset it? Please help, thank you!

Marc

• 11-09-2009 5:33 PM In reply to

Re: Beosound 3

Hi,

Have you had the top panel replaced yet? If you bought an early model then that needs to be done as there are known issues and what you mention can happen, as indeed it did with mine. Since going back to B&O it has been perfect. Other than that I don't know what to suggest. Talk to your dealer to get it sorted quickly.

Simon.

• 11-09-2009 6:08 PM In reply to

Re: Beosound 3

Yeah, there are many known issues with this little devil. A trip to the service center should set it right, though.

There is scarcely anything in this world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little more cheaply. The person who buys on price alone is this man's lawful prey. - John Ruskin

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)