in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 11-01-2009 10:12 AM by Stars. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-01-2009 7:22 AM

Beotime prize arrived yesterday

Yes, I was the lucky one to win the brand new Beotime (not even in all shops here in The Netherlands). It arrived in an elongated package. to my surprise when I opened it the Beotime was wrapped in a black velvet bag (like a flute). I played with it before reading the instructions and as with most Bang and Olufsen stuff operation was easy. I could not wait to hear the special Bang and Olufsen tone this morning. It worked better than I expected. A slight touch lights up the displays and even without glasses I can read the time.

A very big thank you for the Beoworld team for making these prizedraws possible (this was actually my second prize on this forum, I won an Stb bracket for Apple TV last year). 

I guess I won't be needing the BeoSound 3 as an alarm any more, so this will move to the bathroom.

(the read boxy thing on the bottom of the picture is actually a small fridge to keep some drinks cold Smile)

• 11-01-2009 10:12 AM In reply to

Re: Beotime prize arrived yesterday

What a great prize, congratulations and enjoy.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)