in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 11-02-2009 1:36 PM by tc. 15 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (16 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-01-2009 4:55 AM

Sunday Times supplement

For those in the UK, there is a Sunday Times B&O supplement today. Also the chance to win a BV8-40, Beotime or Beocom5. Worth a quick trip to the supermarket!

• 11-01-2009 6:10 AM In reply to

• Kokomo
    • Top 100 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 08-21-2007
    • Spain
    • Posts 618
    • Bronze Member

Re: Sunday Times supplement

Thanks for rubbing it in Peter.

Each week here in Spain, 5 Euros for half the product, so of course no B&O or most of the other supplements!

Good luck in the competition though.

• 11-01-2009 6:20 AM In reply to

To win the prize, there is a web site to log in to. www.bang-olufseninformation.com
    However it does seem to limit the country choice....

• 11-01-2009 6:44 AM In reply to

No supplement in mine either - although living just outside Manchester, I did expect one.....

I would be very interested to hear of any other UK bought copies without this insert - mine was sealed in it's plastic bag, but holes, and yet no beosupplement Sad  Perhaps I was unlucky - but if others forum members also bought this paper and didn't get an insert, please reply.

David.

Bang & Olufsen of King Street - Manchester,UK. SKYPE - beokingstreet

• 11-01-2009 7:59 AM In reply to

no supplement in mine either.Bought in Liverpool.

• 11-01-2009 8:01 AM In reply to

Hello All,

My supplement did arrived with my paper deliverySmile - (Rochdale area)

BTW - I put the King Street Store as my 'nearest' so just give me a call when my BV8-40 is ready for collection!!Stick out tongueWink

Regards

Michael

BV5, BV Avant, MX4000, MX1500

BS 7000, BS 5500

Penta III, Penta II, BL 4000, RL 60.2,  RL 35, CX-100 Alu

BL 7000, MCP6500, MCP5500,  BL 5000,  Beo4 (x2), BL 1000 (x2)

• 11-01-2009 8:06 AM In reply to

For those UK members who did not get a copy of the supplement with their Sunday Times, I have attached a copy to this posting.

Its a ZIP file which contains a PDF of the supplement

Regards Keith....

• 11-01-2009 8:27 AM In reply to

Page 8  BEOCOM2 in RED - I want one

• 11-01-2009 8:30 AM In reply to

Peter :

For those in the UK, there is a Sunday Times B&O supplement today. Also the chance to win a BV8-40, Beotime or Beocom5. Worth a quick trip to the supermarket!

the liverpool store sent me one in the post and surprisingly , with big thanks to my postie i got it, but it was also in the sunday times as you say. i picked up mine in the chester area.

• 11-01-2009 8:33 AM In reply to

• moxxey
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-14-2007
    • South West, UK
    • Posts 2,360
    • Bronze Member

I think it's only shipped with the pre-packaged Sunday Times (where they put the entire paper in a clear plastic bag). My friend didn't get a B&O supplement, bought in the same town, but from a newsagent. The paper I bought from Waitrose, in the plastic bag, contained the supplement.

It's nothing special though. Nothing we've never seen before!

• 11-01-2009 9:11 AM In reply to

Nothing in my Sunday Times, bought in a pre-packed plastic bag from Woolton Sainsbury's. Hope B&O haven't been short-changed by News Corp after paying for a nationwide promotion!

Graham

I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure. [W C Fields]

• 11-01-2009 9:56 AM In reply to

• Kokomo
    • Top 100 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 08-21-2007
    • Spain
    • Posts 618
    • Bronze Member

Keith Saunders:

For those UK members who did not get a copy of the supplement with their Sunday Times, I have attached a copy to this posting.

Its a ZIP file which contains a PDF of the supplement

And those of us here in Spain who couldn't view it - thanks Keith.

By the way, on page 3, is the yellow cover on the speaker of the Beovision 7 peeling away on the left or is it intended to be like that?

Or, is my download?

• 11-01-2009 11:01 AM In reply to

kokomo:

By the way, on page 3, is the yellow cover on the speaker of the Beovision 7 peeling away on the left or is it intended to be like that?

Or, is my download?

I scanned the document at 300 DPI which does not give an exact reproduction. I have scanned the same picture at 3000 DPI and you can see the results for yourself below

Regards Keith....

• 11-01-2009 11:23 AM In reply to

Keith.  Thanks for posting the supplement from the Times.  It is interesting to see B&O adverts from other countries.  Does everyone in the UK have a house like the one on page 10?

The Sunday Times is available in the US about 3 days lates and not only does not include the supplements but also they leave out the magazine.

Bill

Beosound 5 BL9 BC2 BL8000 Beovision 7 BL6002  BL11 

• 11-01-2009 11:37 AM In reply to

linder:

Does everyone in the UK have a house like the one on page 10?

Bill

Typical modern large  'Executive' style house, but certainly nothing like the typical or average UK house. In a lot of areas this will be £1m+ territory! (Maybe B&O's target customer??)

Graham

I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure. [W C Fields]

• 11-02-2009 1:36 PM In reply to

• tc
    • Not Ranked
      Male
    • Joined on 07-25-2007
    • UK
    • Posts 18
    • Bronze Member

Peter :

To win the prize, there is a web site to log in to. www.bang-olufseninformation.com
    However it does seem to limit the country choice....

No supplement here in Dorset (Times was sealed in plastic), tried entering yesterday and just got a database error message and today the link fails to work. Add this to the day I've had I don't hold out much chance for the prize draw tonight:Smile

Adrian.

Page 1 of 1 (16 items)