in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 10-28-2009 5:47 AM by blackbird160. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 10-28-2009 5:47 AM

HDR2 problems controlling sky box

I've just bought an HDR2 and I'm haveing problems getting it to control my sky box.

I have connected it up as per the user manual to Beovision 3 (32") and the (Panasonic) sky box.
    The HDR2 is registered in the Beovision as "VTape" as there is no HDR option in the choices.
    The sky box was previously operated via the Beovision STB controller with no problems.
    The STB type is set to "sky digital" on the Beovision and the HDR2
    I can't get the sky menus via the menu key, the instant record (hit record twice) doesn't seem to work and the sky "direct control" i.e. go 1 for viewing guide sometimes works and sometimes doesn't.
    Also although the timmer turns the sky box on it doesn't change it to the sellected Channel.
    I also tried it with the sky box already on and as the timer came on you could see the channel number coming up on the TV screen but only the first digit i.e, channel was programmed as "111" and only "1" came up on the screen.
    Are there any known bugs with the HDR software?
    Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this please?
    I currently thinking that I would have been better just getting Sky+!!!
    Thanks
    phil
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)