in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 10-27-2009 6:58 AM by Emmanuel92. 107 replies.
Page 5 of 5 (108 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 10-25-2009 6:07 PM In reply to

Re: Competition - Win a BeoTime !!!!

tournedos:

Congratulations to the winner - what a nice price - and thanks to B&O and Beoworld for the excitement Yes -  thumbs up Quite unexpectedly it seems I'll need to pay for mine if I really want it! Laughing

Now, as us losers are probably allowed to start bitching & whining Big Smile , the problem I mentioned earlier about this answer - I thought the name of the book is actually "From Spark To Icon"? I actually took the book out from the shelf and looked! Not that it makes it much harder to catch, but I suppose other people were confused about that as well...

Guess you are right Mika. But it's fairly common practice to drop prepositions like FROM and the definite article like THE in common speech in UK english. PDB obviously needs to brush up on his international english grammar!

I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure. [W C Fields]

• 10-25-2009 6:13 PM In reply to

• dko7113
    • Top 500 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 09-04-2008
    • Copenhagen, Denmark
    • Posts 104
    • Gold Member

Hi mika, I had the correct answer from the 11 letters... But I agree with you. The title is: From Spark To Icon /Erik

My Beo: BeoCom 6000, BeoCom 2500, BeoCom 1401, BeoLine, BeoVision LX6000, BeoVision LX2500, BeoVision MS6000, BeoVision MX4002, BeoVision MX1500, DVD1, BeoSound 3200, BeoSound 1, BeoLab 4000, BeoGram 4500, BeoPort, BeoPlayer, 3x Beo 4, 2x BeoLink 1000, V Terminal, Form 2, Light Control 2, BeoTime

• 10-25-2009 6:26 PM In reply to

Congratulations!!!! Good night to all.

-Dimitris

• 10-25-2009 8:13 PM In reply to

• Jandyt
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-01-2007
    • Clitheroe, Lancashire, UK
    • Posts 13,004
    • Founder

I'm so sorry I missed this. Looks like you all had great fun.Smile
    I had spent two hours on BeoWorld earlier this afternoon, adding photo's to one of my old threads, then the site went down.Sad
    I tried a few times, but to no avail, and had to go and collect my grandaughter (taking her to Liverpool in the morning to see "HMS Illustrious").Idea

Congratulations to the winner Muntbeoman, Yes -  thumbs upI know you will enjoy your new toy.Gift

Huge thankyou to Left HugLee and Left HugBotty for the competition and also to B&O in Struer and in particular Left HugLeft HugLeft HugJette Nygaard.

Unfortunately, I will be missing on Halloween for the October prizedraw,Sad I hope you all support Botty and have a great evening.

Andy T.

Poor me, never win owt!

• 10-26-2009 2:34 AM In reply to

Good morning everyone.... 

Did I read this right?? I still have some sleep in my eyes and the tiny letters on my 24" Mac are geting smaller every day since I past 40 (already six years ago). There must be another M. Vermunt on this planet...

But NO, I am muntbeoman......

A BIG thank you for this great pirize. 

Just wrote off two of my BEO4 remotes (seemed indestructable, but don't work anymore) so this is a great consolation (must be misspelled or is it not).

Muntbeoman (Mario)

• 10-26-2009 6:56 AM In reply to

I wanted to take part, but friends surprised me for 40 birthday

• 10-26-2009 8:52 AM In reply to

Congratulations!

Well that was great fun. As someone else said, my local dealer will also be relieved I'm still buying one from him!

• 10-27-2009 6:58 AM In reply to

Congratulations to Muntbeoman ! GiftSmile

Quoi de mieux qu'un BeoLab 2 ? 2 BeoLab 2 !

Page 5 of 5 (108 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5