in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 09-15-2009 12:39 PM by andreabang. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 09-15-2009 9:49 AM

Ideal Set Top Box For Beovision 4??????

I would like it had HDD,BD,DVB-T...and i could manage it with my Beo4 remote.

doest it exist somewhere???

i 've seen this of http://lettori-dvd.factotus.it/lettore-blu-ray-con-dvb-t-integrato-e-hard-disk-160gb-bdlive-usb-plus/dettaglio/id-2245012/

but there are sony/panasonic version? and above all i must use them with beo4..

Thx all Andrea

• 09-15-2009 11:08 AM In reply to

Re: Ideal Set Top Box For Beovision 4??????

anything BUT a sky box

my avant is connected to one of these white dust bins and tbh it's utterly unreliable and awful

my poor old avant keeps getting called everything under the sun and it's not hs fault at all

amstrad make really poor products :(

popgear is grate™

• 09-15-2009 11:25 AM In reply to

• kawo
    • Top 150 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-17-2007
    • Posts 516
    • Founder

I think a sky box  might not be a solution for everybody because it is very much related to the countries sky operates in and offers a decent set up box (e.g. in Germany they don't).

Panasonic has a bluRay/HDD/DVB-s set top box comming soon to Germany (older version alreday introduced to France and UK with some different features), but no DVB T.

Not sure if such a box will ever be released and also if it is a good idea to combine such different technology in one box having in mind the very short innovation cycle...

BV4-50, Beosystem 3, Beolab 5, Beolab 3, BV3-32, BV1, BS9000, Beolab 4, Beolab 2000, Beo4 Cinema

• 09-15-2009 12:39 PM In reply to

in italy we are all moving to DVB-T ....Lg Hr400 seem a great product..by the way my problem is that i want to use only one remote control:beo4!do you think is possible configure Infrared signal,or something? 

Do you think beo4 can handle Lg hr400?

My b&o dealer gave me a DVB-T compatible with BS3 (Humax) but they plug in a jack in the IR port of BS3 and then they bring the link in front of DVB-T IR receiver....could it work also with another brand product?

I really would have an all-in-one product with my beo4

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)