in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 01-08-2010 3:41 PM by ds719. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 09-14-2009 3:29 PM

Beocom2 Issues!!!!

I just got my Beocom 2 back from service today for a new battery.  I had to reset everything to get it to work they had registered it to the  base they have in the store.  Unfortunately the phone no longer works correctly all I get is "line is busy msg" on the phones display and a busy signal through the ear piece..

ANy ideas or should I send the base and the phone back???  I had sent the just the phone and charger back for repairs earlier...

Any help would be appreciated.

THANX

• 01-08-2010 3:41 PM In reply to

• ds719
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 01-08-2010
    • Posts 7
    • Bronze Member

Re: Beocom2 Issues!!!!

I know it may be too late.  Try turning the phone off and then on.  Hold down the bottom button until the screen shuts off and then hit it again to turn it on.  If that doesnt work try resetting it again.

First go into advanced settings and un register the handset from the base.

Then press 9#9#9* Hold     then scroll to reset handset and press okay.

Then you will have to unplug your base for a few seconds and plug it back in to open it for registration and re-register the handset.

If that doesnt work you may want to enter the same code and then scroll to reset base and then reset the phone again and re-register it again.  BEWARE:  if you reset the base you WILL lose all numbers saved into the phone.

If this doesn't work you should send it back for repair with the base

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)