in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 09-15-2009 8:43 AM by striker27. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 09-14-2009 12:53 PM

BEOCOM2 Line Busy???

I just got my Beocom 2 back from service today for a new battery.  I had to reset everything to get it to work they had registered it to the  base the base they have in the store.  Unfortunately the phone no longer works correctly all I get is "line is busy msg" on the phones display and a busy signal through the ear piece..

ANy ideas or should I send the base and the phone back???  I had sent the just the phone and charger back for repairs earlier...

Any help would be appreciated.

THANX

• 09-15-2009 2:04 AM In reply to

Re: BEOCOM2 Line Busy???

Do you have 1 beocom2 connected to the base?

I had the same problem some time ago. I have 3 beocom's 2 connected to the base. From time to time al the phones displayed the message "line is busy". This was caused by the base station. I had to reset the base station. Later on it has replaced by my dealer.

Problem solved.

Piet

• 09-15-2009 8:43 AM In reply to

Re: BEOCOM2 Line Busy???

Yes I only have one Beocom 2  connected to the base.  The system only has that Beocom in it.  I am having a problem even registering the phone to the base. At the moment it says I have too many handset registered to the base. I have no way of deleting them.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)