in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 09-14-2009 7:35 PM by elephant. 6 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 09-13-2009 1:15 PM

• Beophile
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 04-18-2007
    • Washington, DC
    • Posts 42
    • Bronze Member

iPhone app for BeoMaster 5 / BeoMedia 1 or Beoplayer

Are there any iPhone app developers looking for a new project?  How about an iPhone app for the BeoMaster 5 / BeoMedia 1 or Beoplayer.  I would pay a lot  for that app.  Apple has the remote app for controlling iTunes and I beileve HP has an app to to control its media software......so I believe it is posssible.

• 09-13-2009 1:25 PM In reply to

Re: iPhone app for BeoMaster 5 / BeoMedia 1 or Beoplayer

don't bno have software engineers ?

sometimes i wonder

popgear is grate™

• 09-13-2009 5:46 PM In reply to

B&O software engineers on their way to IdeaLand.

That app will be here any day now...

There is scarcely anything in this world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little more cheaply. The person who buys on price alone is this man's lawful prey. - John Ruskin

• 09-13-2009 5:51 PM In reply to

• tc
    • Not Ranked
      Male
    • Joined on 07-25-2007
    • UK
    • Posts 18
    • Bronze Member

Sonos have released an iPhone / iTouch app for their system (http://www.sonos.com/whattobuy/controllers/Default.aspx?rdr=true&LangType=2057) which is free of charge.

This has to make their system even better value for money to many customers.

Adrian.

• 09-13-2009 6:09 PM In reply to

you brought it to the point tripenglish Big Smile

• 09-14-2009 3:03 PM In reply to

• Toubro
    • Top 200 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Copenhagen, Denmark
    • Posts 263
    • Founder

tc:

Sonos have released an iPhone / iTouch app for their system (http://www.sonos.com/whattobuy/controllers/Default.aspx?rdr=true&LangType=2057) which is free of charge.

This has to make their system even better value for money to many customers.

Adrian.

I love this app, and it works so great. I'm impressed by Sonos, but at the same time I don't understand their strategy. "Hi we offer you a free remote for you iPhone/iPod Touch. Or you can buy our very expensive remote that does the same thing" ?? The only thing I miss on the iPhone App, would be if it turned on when the accelerometer is activated, like the Sonos remote does.

• 09-14-2009 7:35 PM In reply to

Just spotted in the App Store something called Air Mouse ... uses the accelerometer :)

But not really useful for the needs in the title of this thread :(

PS requires "server" software on your Apple 

First B&O (1976) was a Beogram 1500 ... latest (2011) change has been to couple the BL11 with the BL6Ks *sounds superb*

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)