in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 08-26-2009 3:36 PM by Steve at Sounds Heavenly. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 08-10-2009 1:03 PM

Stereo pair of RCA Pre-Out to Beolab Line In Cables

Will this cable make much different to the sound quality? At the moment I'm using the standard B&O Line in to RCA cables which were given to me when I bought the speakers to connect my Beolab3 to DACMagic but the provided cables seem to be very thin to me. This looks much better quality to me. But not sure if it will actually improve anything.

http://soundsheavenly.co.uk/bando-rcatolab.htm

Has anyone tried?

Filed under:
  • 08-10-2009 3:24 PM In reply to

• SWISS_2
    • Top 150 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Neuchatel, Suisse
    • Posts 552
    • Gold Member

Re: Stereo pair of RCA Pre-Out to Beolab Line In Cables

I use a pair of the SOUNDS HEAVENLY cables for a pair of Beolab 4 speakers.

The are good quality, well constructed, and were delivered quite fast abroad as I recall.  I had a problem before with static and occaisional interference that we no longer experience with the new cables. The sound now is rich, crisp, with no hiss, and being used in the Tropics, I would not hesitate to reccommend them to anyone.

• 08-26-2009 3:36 PM In reply to

Re: Stereo pair of RCA Pre-Out to Beolab Line In Cables

Thanks Swiss 2, glad you like the cables!

Sorry for the late reply, by the way, as we've been busy moving to larger premises over the last couple of weeks.  Good cables can make a substantial difference to sound quality, particularly in terms of shielding against external interference and also better conductivity to reduce background noise and static.  I use these cables on my own systems (Beosystem 3500 and Beosystem 6500), so I know they work well.

Best regards,

Steve.

Sounds Heavenly Cables are proud to be a sponsor of the BeoWorld Forum!

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)