in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 08-04-2009 1:58 AM by Cleviebaby. 9 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 08-02-2009 12:52 PM

FREE! MX1500 in very good condition

I foolishly made a deal with my partner that for every 'new' bit of vintage B&O I buy, a piece has to go.  Well, this is the first bit to go. 

My 1991 MX 1500 in black, bought new by me and cosmetically almost mint, but with two tiny marks to the front edging. (The photo is brutal - it looks a lot better in real life and I'm not Don McCullin). Works perfectly. Original box and packaging with instruction manual, but not the Beolink 1000 I'm afraid (Unlike some of you, I only have 2 remotes, this and a BL 5000 and I need to have a spare - just in case!).

Two provisos.

1             You collect from deepest Devon

2             If you no longer want it you pass it on to someone without charge.

Cleve

• 08-03-2009 3:41 AM In reply to

• Xseries
    • Top 150 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Hampshire
    • Posts 433
    • Bronze Member

Re: FREE! MX1500 in very good condition

Am interested - but it will not be until next month that I make it to Devon....

• 08-03-2009 8:07 AM In reply to

Xseries:

No problem - as long as she know's its going!  Let me know when you are down this way (I live in Exeter) and we can arrange a meet.

Cleve  

• 08-03-2009 8:09 AM In reply to

Xseries:

No problem - as long as she know's its going!  Let me know when you are down this way (I live in Exeter) and we can arrange a meet.

Cleve  

• 08-03-2009 8:11 AM In reply to

Xseries:

Cleve  

• 08-03-2009 8:13 AM In reply to

Xseries:

Cleve  

• 08-03-2009 11:32 AM In reply to

Cleviebaby:

Xseries:

Cleve  

Cleve, does that mean its gone? Sorry Xseries, dont want to step on your toes. If its not gone to Xseries then im interested. On-call this week but could collect any evening next week or if you want it gone sooner possibly Friday afternoon.
    As stated it would be out of order to jump in if Xseries wants this TV, if not just let me know.
    Cheers.

Never Mind The Ball-Cocks www.markmossplumbing.co.uk

A labourer uses his hands
    A tradesman uses his hands and his head
    A craftsman uses his hands, his head and his heart

• 08-03-2009 2:04 PM In reply to

The Plumber:

Cleviebaby:

Xseries:

Cleve  

Cleve, does that mean its gone? Sorry Xseries, dont want to step on your toes. If its not gone to Xseries then im interested. On-call this week but could collect any evening next week or if you want it gone sooner possibly Friday afternoon.
    As stated it would be out of order to jump in if Xseries wants this TV, if not just let me know.
    Cheers.

Having offered it to Xseries, I wouldn't want to renege on that.  If Xseries doesn't want it, it's yours.  Are you still in Plymouth - I was born and bred there!

Cleve

• 08-03-2009 7:15 PM In reply to

Yep, in Plymstock, although im a St Budeaux boy. Of course Xseries was first in, no problem with that. Although if he changes his mind, let me know.

Cheers
    Mark.

Never Mind The Ball-Cocks www.markmossplumbing.co.uk

A labourer uses his hands
    A tradesman uses his hands and his head
    A craftsman uses his hands, his head and his heart

• 08-04-2009 1:58 AM In reply to

Will do Mark

Cleve

Page 1 of 1 (10 items)