in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 07-23-2009 4:04 AM by Stephan. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-22-2009 7:53 PM

• kai
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 11-16-2008
    • Posts 81
    • Bronze Member

Beo 5 & Samsung TV

Hi Guys

Is it possible to control a Samsung led tv with Beo5, customer has Beosound 9000, full surround sound and Beosystem 3, with samsung tv, he will be getting a cinema room so will be updating tv in about 6 months. The other item might be of interest to beoworlders is I have the codes for Windows Mediacentre, however there seems to be an error when we try to create a table via the service tool. will be happy to send the file and see if someone can fix it.

• 07-23-2009 4:04 AM In reply to

Re: Beo 5 & Samsung TV

Hi Kai,

yes it is possible to operate a Samsung Panel with the Beo 5.

The only thing thats frustrating is the fact that the remote-design-guys at Samsung are BRAINDEAD.

Some examples:

- if you want to switch to channel 12, you have to press a button to get into 2 digits mode, press 1, press 2 and then press the digit change button again, otherwise you cannot switch to channel 5 with one click...

- if you attach sources to your TV (like PS3, Media PC etc) you have to click through all sources to get to the last one... a simple button like "DVD" or "DTV" is missing...

I once did the templates for my (now gone) Samsung LEM52, if I can find the template set, I will send it to you / post it on the BEO5 resource site

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)