in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 07-22-2009 1:05 PM by TWG. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-22-2009 1:05 PM

• TWG
    • Top 75 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-17-2007
    • Germany
    • Posts 950
    • Gold Member

Easy and flexible wireless solution for the Beosound 5

Hi,

I've found a very good  solution for adding wireless network functionality  to your Beosound 5:

Asus  wl-330gE

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3323/3262426782_109da7054f.jpg?v=0

It fits in  the palm of your hand!

It can act as different devices (e.g. Access point, Ethernet->Wlan-Adapter ...).  This is a product where somebody though till the end :-)

You set it up on your computers  browser. Enter your wireless network details and save them to the unit.

If your Beomaster 5 is within the range of your wireless network  you plug in the mini ethernet Lan cable  supplied with the Asus wl-330gE plus the USB power cable into your Beomaster 5 and a few seconds after the Asus powered up, you're  connected  to your wireless network without any driver installation etc. on your Beomaster 5.

if your Beomaster 5 is NOT  within the range of your wireless network you can  use a standard  ethernet lan cable to connect  the Asus wl-330gE with the Beomaster 5 on a location where the Asus adapter is in range with your wireless network. In this case you can use the power  adapter (supplied) for your wall outlet.

I'm very happy with this solution and I can clearly recommend it!

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)