in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 08-18-2009 4:21 PM by Xseries. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-15-2009 9:44 AM

RL140's for Sale. Cheap.

The clearout continues. Here are a pair of RL140's. I am sure they will need refoaming although havent actually looked at all the drivers but they all seem to suffer with foam rot. They are a bit scruffy with the odd scratch etc and one of them has a crack in the casing but it could easily be secured with some epoxy I'm sure. The cloth is fine, if a bit grubby.  The good thing is they still have their plastic bands intact. As you can imagine having a pair of these hiding in a cupboard hasnt gone down too well! Postage is not an option. Collection from Surrey please. The price.....£20

• 08-09-2009 4:48 AM In reply to

Re: RL140's for Sale. Cheap.

These really have to go now so if anyone wants them they can have them for free plus a small donation to this site. They will be disposed of next weekend. If you just want the bands on the speakers, you can have those, they are intact, but I can not guarentee they will reach you in one piece because of there brittle nature although I will do my best.

If you want any bits for your RL140's give me a shout and you can have them for the postage costs. I wont post the whole speakers though!

• 08-18-2009 4:21 PM In reply to

• Xseries
    • Top 150 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Hampshire
    • Posts 433
    • Bronze Member

Re: RL140's for Sale. Cheap.

I could do with a band as I accidentally trod on one (whilst it was off the speaker) !!

Brian

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)