in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 10-13-2009 4:23 AM by Spiros. 5 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-13-2009 3:34 PM

• YannChris
    • Top 200 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Larmor-Plage, France
    • Posts 276
    • Founder

Beoport 5-02 available.

Everything is in the title!!

Yann.

Ne pas s'en faire et boire frais!

Mon install en images: cliquez sur mon profil, au dessus de mon avatar - Puis "My files" tout en bas.

Pictures of my setup: click on my nickname, above my avatar. Then "my files" at the bottom of the page.

• 07-13-2009 11:11 PM In reply to

• Spiros
    • Top 50 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 09-03-2007
    • Thessaloniki GREECE
    • Posts 1,088
    • Gold Member

Re: Beoport 5-02 available.

Just saw the specs. Interesting (Finally actually) that the Beoplayer/Beoport side bar can be now hold in place!!!!!!

I'm pretty much sure though that any kind of compatibilities with PC-TV cards is out of question for any new addition!!!

Best regards

Spiros

• 07-15-2009 2:13 AM In reply to

Thanks for letting us know. Any other new features?
  • 07-22-2009 4:39 PM In reply to

• kimhav
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 09-03-2007
    • Sweden
    • Posts 127
    • Bronze Member

Is it just me or are these general bugs that can be verified:

1) Pressing the different colour buttons on the remote to switch personal playlist works fine except for red colour?

2) Pressing up or down arrow to jump track works fine; but when pressing the left or right double arrow it now jumps to the next personal colour list (ie green, yellow, etc.) instead of jumping one album?!

Based on that they either changed the way it works regarding # 2 I will soon downgrade to 4.x again since it's highly annoying not being able to jump album within a playlist.

Filed under: , ,
  • 07-23-2009 4:46 AM In reply to

kimhav:

Is it just me or are these general bugs that can be verified:

1) Pressing the different colour buttons on the remote to switch personal playlist works fine except for red colour?

2) Pressing up or down arrow to jump track works fine; but when pressing the left or right double arrow it now jumps to the next personal colour list (ie green, yellow, etc.) instead of jumping one album?!

verified those two points:

1) Red button works fine, like 3 others does; inside and outside playlist mode, always activate the "red" playlist.

2) Outside playlist mode (album mode, folder mode, genre mode, etc...) right and left arrows works fine and change to prev and next album, folder or genre (depending the mode); Inside playlist mode there is not albums (nor folders) but playlists, so it swap among them... logically.

For me, these 2 points work fine Kim.

Regards.

Santiago

• 10-13-2009 4:23 AM In reply to

• Spiros
    • Top 50 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 09-03-2007
    • Thessaloniki GREECE
    • Posts 1,088
    • Gold Member

I did the experiment and upgrade to this latest upgrade.

Although I heard quite a few remarks, I can confirm that it is working perfectly  and nothing has changed from the previous versions. 

I don't know if it is only me, but I had not problems such as distribution to link rooms, playlists, jumping from one to another album etc.

So from my point of view no problems at all.

Best regards

Spiros

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)