in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 07-14-2009 4:28 PM by meandmyshadow. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-11-2009 12:11 PM

Serene gaining time - a lot

Hi Beoworlders,

I've had a Serene since the day they came out and love it but I have one problem with it, it keeps gaining time. I took it back to the dealer shortly after buying it and it was duly sent off and fiddled about with and came back with the promise that all was now fine. Needless to say it happened again and was sent off again. Since then it just happens constantly, generally it will gain an hour or so a day all of a sudden; I wouldn't be particularly bothered but I use it as an alarm clock - or try to anyway. 

The dealer in Brighton where I bought it was shut down by B&O (thanks a lot B&O) but previously they told me that setting it in its charging cradle would make the time hold - it doesn't obviously. Now it's just very annoying.

Does anyone know how I can sort this out, I'm loathe to send it back to B&O again.

Thank you.

• 07-11-2009 4:15 PM In reply to

Re: Serene gaining time - a lot

Latest Software upgrade might do?

• 07-14-2009 12:10 PM In reply to

Thank you, I'll give it a whirl.

• 07-14-2009 4:28 PM In reply to

You have to set the time in the docking station or tell the serene not to sync the time with the docking station, it's in the manual i just can't remember which page.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)