in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 07-07-2009 9:45 PM by peterlewin. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-06-2009 7:43 PM

Menu access for timer

Hello

I can't access the timer facility, in the menu programme, that is displayed on my B & O TV's.

I had no previous problems, but now can only access the on/off option. There is no apparant access to the various timer settings.

Any comments would be welcome, as I like to fall asleep listening to N Radio.

Regards

Peter Lewin

• 07-07-2009 1:47 AM In reply to

Re: Menu access for timer

What is your system? Are you trying to access the timer on the main set or a link set? I am sure we can help with a little bit more information.

• 07-07-2009 2:51 AM In reply to

Hello Peter,

if your B&O TV's are connected true masterlink there is one master TV, most likely the one in the livingroom. On that TV the timer options are available. The other TV's are slaves. On the slaves you only can access the on/off function. When on the TV will play the source programmed in the timer of the master TV.

You can change the master/slave function with the 'option' command. Before you do that, familiarize yourself with the possibility of this command. If you don't know how it works, let your dealer do it.

Piet 

• 07-07-2009 9:45 PM In reply to

Thanks to Piet & Peter--why is everyone on this site called "Peter"?

Both of my TV's indicate the same problem in not allowing me to access the timer settings.

I have Beolink around the house and the main unit is a 3200. The computer software is Beo Port and all of that works well; N Radio, CD's, etc.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)