in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 06-28-2009 4:41 PM by Craig. 26 replies.
Page 1 of 2 (27 items) 1 2 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 06-27-2009 1:27 PM

I need to share this with you :)

Laughing

when your Black Label begin to taste like juice just take shot or two of Absinthe and after that quench with some vodka, if you still feel juice like take beer with grappa !

• 06-27-2009 1:29 PM In reply to

Re: I need to share this with you :)

when your Black Label begin to taste like juice just take shot or two of Absinthe and after that quench with some vodka, if you still feel juice like take beer with grappa !

• 06-27-2009 1:30 PM In reply to

Finally we get to see the new Beolab 11.

Laughing

• 06-28-2009 4:33 AM In reply to

• ChrDH
    • Top 150 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Denmark
    • Posts 493
    • Founder

The latest in in-wall speakers...Stick out tongue

But it appears that this is a new trend, there was that guy that built horn-subwoofers in his basement...

Christian

Beosound Ouverture, Beocenter 9000, Beovision MX6000, Beocord VX7000
  • 06-28-2009 5:03 AM In reply to

Link?

• 06-28-2009 5:36 AM In reply to

I can never understand such folk, presumably he has spent ££££££, probaly tens of thousands, and if he is so concerned with musical fidelity, that money would be far better spent attending live events, after all you cannot improve on the original sound sourse.

• 06-28-2009 6:12 AM In reply to

• Puncher
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 03-27-2007
    • Nr. Durham, NE England.
    • Posts 9,588
    • Founder

Nutter!

Generally speaking, you aren't learning much if your lips are moving.

• 06-28-2009 6:12 AM In reply to

If you make that hundreds of thousands of pounds, Casdave, then you're closer to the mark. A quick scan of the equipment and construction puts this not far from a million pounds, I'd think.

However, everything I see is in accordance with the absolutely soundest principles in high-fidelity reproduction of sound, to an extreme extent. (Though I hope he didn't waste a lot of money on ridiculously priced interconnects.)

I like the fact that the room isn't dampened - he wants the room reflections to work with the music generated. And any symphony orchestra that heard this, would for the first time in their lives hear an approximation of the weight of their music when they are on stage playing, due to the bass horn construction.

• 06-28-2009 12:54 PM In reply to

soundproof:

Link?

Sorry, I don't have ...

My friend sent me, I will ask him ...

• 06-28-2009 2:01 PM In reply to

Surround, Surround, Surround ...  Big Smile

Santiago

• 06-28-2009 2:29 PM In reply to

WOW this man belongs to the borg collective!!!!

Carl Sheerman

• 06-28-2009 2:33 PM In reply to

The W.F.A. (wife approval factor) on this setup has got to be around a negative 99! Big Smile 

• 06-28-2009 2:53 PM In reply to

nmartin771:

soundproof:

Link?

Sorry, I don't have ...

My friend sent me, I will ask him ...

My friend friend, from radio Belgrade actually has been involved in the project !

Guy is from Cyprus....

He sent me more photos Smile

• 06-28-2009 2:54 PM In reply to

• 06-28-2009 2:56 PM In reply to

Foundation Smile

• 06-28-2009 2:57 PM In reply to

• 06-28-2009 2:58 PM In reply to

• 06-28-2009 3:00 PM In reply to

• 06-28-2009 3:01 PM In reply to

• 06-28-2009 3:03 PM In reply to

• 06-28-2009 3:03 PM In reply to

• 06-28-2009 3:05 PM In reply to

• 06-28-2009 3:12 PM In reply to

• 06-28-2009 3:18 PM In reply to

• 06-28-2009 3:21 PM In reply to

Page 1 of 2 (27 items) 1 2 Next >