in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 06-04-2007 1:56 PM by soundproof. 6 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 06-04-2007 10:40 AM

iPhone Ads

Shows what's going to happen when the iPhone is released. Changes the whole interface equation for mobile devices.

BTW - my hunch that there would be album cover scroll came through - that's going to be a wonderful way of surfing one's iTunes library on a dedicated server with all the files in full resolution! Big Smile 

http://www.apple.com/iphone/ads/ 

• 06-04-2007 11:06 AM In reply to

Re: iPhone Ads

Thanks for the link, the ads were very American, but the iPhone sure looks great!
  • 06-04-2007 12:13 PM In reply to

The ads are American because they were aired on American television programs last night.  I think the iphone will be fantastic.  However I don't think I will be standing in line 2 blocks away from the Apple store to get one.  I can wait.

Beosound 5 BL9 BC2 BL8000 Beovision 7 BL6002  BL11 

• 06-04-2007 12:22 PM In reply to

Steve Jobs has a nice suggestion for you: go to one of the phone stores carrying Cingular executive phones. They'll have the iPhone.

• 06-04-2007 1:08 PM In reply to

As it turns out that advice isn't really true.  That remark was quoted in the Huffington post and has been retracted.  I thought it was strange at the time that Steve Jobs would offer that advice.

I already have an AT&T (formerly Cingular) account and expect to place an order for the iphone on the online Apple store.

I now have to figure out if I am going to keep my Serene phone.  I probably will keep it because AT&T will let an account hold add another number for $10.00 monthly.  Maybe my Serene phone can be for more formal events.  Ha!

Beosound 5 BL9 BC2 BL8000 Beovision 7 BL6002  BL11 

• 06-04-2007 1:27 PM In reply to

thanks for the link!
  • 06-04-2007 1:56 PM In reply to

linder:
    As it turns out that advice isn't really true.  That remark was quoted in the Huffington post and has been retracted.  I thought it was strange at the time that Steve Jobs would offer that advice.

Small world - I saw "Steve Job's suggestion" on Huffingtonpost as well.

And I always thought the Serene was a dress phone for evenings and formal occasions. That's what it is perfectly suited for. (No pun intended) 

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)