in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 07-03-2009 5:04 AM by beolife. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 06-14-2009 8:38 AM

Link problems & does a AV2 expander work with a Beosystem 2

Hi Guys,

I got a link problem, My avant which is the slave has started to play up, the stand by led is flashing quite fast. I have tried usual things like resetting etc, I can access the CD/Radio from the Beomaster 7000 from both the master (Beosystem 2) & the avant, but I cannot access the sources on the master like DVD etc, the whole system seems to freeze. I have reset the options & have checked the cables.

Here are the error messages from both of them

Avant (slave)

Clock error Comm, fail- there are no tv or ML/SL errors

BS2 (Master)

Clock error Comm, fail

Last Tv errror 0406 22-2A

Last ML/SL error TD

Hope someone has got an idea.

Also is it possible to use an AV2 Expander with the Beosystem 2 to provide more inputs mainly for games consoles.

Thanks in advance

Simon

• 07-01-2009 4:14 PM In reply to

Re: Link problems & does a AV2 expander work with a Beosystem 2

Simon,

Sorry I missed your posting and you had to prompt me.

Let me take the easy bits first -- The "Last TV error 0406 22-2A" is nothing to do with your problem and is a Teletext error caused either by a poor analogue signal or you don't have an analogue aerial plugged in.

The other errors of Clock comm failure and the TD error make it clear that a Masterlink data signal is held low possible shorted to a ground screen or another signal.

You should carefully check all your Masterlink connections by unpluging them all from the B&O products and first check that no two signals are shorted together by using a multi-meter.

Regards Keith....

• 07-03-2009 5:04 AM In reply to

Re: Link problems & does a AV2 expander work with a Beosystem 2

Thanks Keith,

Will troubleshoot over the weekend.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)