in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 06-13-2009 7:17 AM by Keith Saunders. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 06-12-2009 3:26 AM

Problem with Digits

I have noticed that somehow my Beo5 no longer issues commands from the digits page.

The Beo5 was (when this problem was first noted) was written with config Tool 2.20 when I first started using (and configured for ) a BS5.. With Config tool 3, the problem has not gone away or been over-written

The digits are still available to be seen and touched, offer a halo and click when pressed but do not send out a command.

Anyone any ideas about what has happened and how to correct the problem? The Digits Page cannot be edited with the config Tool.

I dont use the digits that much but do like using the CIFFER_0 button to flick between two channels. It's annoying not to know what has happened.

10%

• 06-12-2009 7:49 AM In reply to

• Burnix
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 09-10-2008
    • Denmark
    • Posts 62
    • Bronze Member

Re: Problem with Digits

Have you tried making a new configuration from scratch? It sounds as if something has gone wrong in your configuration. My recommendation is to find the folder where your configuration is and move it somewhere else (this also gives you a backup) and make a new configuration. Hopefully that would work.

Br,
    Burnix

• 06-13-2009 5:20 AM In reply to

• KibitoCH
    • Top 500 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 02-19-2009
    • Switzerland
    • Posts 82
    • Bronze Member

Best thing whould be to try the configuration inside the Beo5 Tool, to see what commands are sent after you push the digits.

regards

• 06-13-2009 7:17 AM In reply to

The digits cannot be re-assigned using the latest version (or 2.20) of the Configuration Tool. However, you can assign them to anything you want too, within a template and then add the template to your configuration within the Tool.

Regards Keith....

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)