in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 06-02-2007 1:46 PM by Peter. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 06-02-2007 1:33 PM

Some BeoWorld general knowledge

I was wondering what the general history is to BeoWorld:

When was the first ever site launched?

How many members do we have currently? And how many were there at the end of the old BeoWorld?

How many posts has Peter made in TOTAL - not sure my computer could process such a number.

What does the prestigous Gold Member 'F' stand for? And how many 'F's do we have left?

Considering B&O is an expensive and rare brand, are there any 'celebrity' BeoWorlders? My friend Alex Pettyfer is a teen actor (mostly recently starred as the lead role in the Stormbreaker movie which was released last summer) who is rising enormously in the film industry and also lives amongst a keen B&O family, so I let him know about the site and now he makes the occasional post in the forums here.

• 06-02-2007 1:46 PM In reply to

Re: Some BeoWorld general knowledge

Have a look at this! No idea how many posts I have made in my time! Steve and the early members of Beoworld were determined that queries should be answered quickly and so we made sure they were. Ignace was also there at the start and has always been a regular and informative poster. We are lucky that we now have a large number of members who can answer most queries and I feel less need to post as much! Just as well as scanning manuals is very time consuming!
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)