in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 05-28-2009 8:04 AM by slupascu. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-28-2009 6:27 AM

Bang & Olufsen - Samsung Serene - DIAMOND Limited Edition !

Hi folks,

Did anyone in this community hear about such a thing ? Can you point me some site links or images if you did?

Someone just told me that he bought a Samsung Serene - Bang & Olufsen with a geniune diamond insertion in the case called "Diamond Limited Edition" . Did Samsung or B&O authorize the production of such a batch ? I didn't find any info on their sites.

Does anyone have any clue about the price of these ? The normal ones were around 850 900 GBP new in shops.

Thx a lot,

Stefan

• 05-28-2009 6:48 AM In reply to

• PentaIII
    • Top 500 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-26-2007
    • Australia
    • Posts 83
    • Bronze Member

Re: Bang & Olufsen - Samsung Serene - DIAMOND Limited Edition !

Sounds silly to me, I'd guess its an aftermarket job to be honest.  It goes against the principal element of design to that of jewellery like a Vertu or Nokia Arte phone emblazoned with synthetic diamonds.  And more to the point, who would want a Serene with a diamond set in plastic?!

• 05-28-2009 8:04 AM In reply to

Re: Bang & Olufsen - Samsung Serene - DIAMOND Limited Edition !

This is exactly what I thought either, but it was worth to ask on a specialized forum like this one. Any other opinions will be appreciated.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)