in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 05-31-2009 5:05 PM by stotty1111. 7 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 04-26-2009 4:19 PM

• Tom
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Luxembourg
    • Posts 3,175
    • Bronze Member

B&O Stickers?

Hi everybody!

I was wondering if anybody had some B&O stickers. In fact, I am looking for a small, decent B&O sticker to put on the back of my car. I asked my dealer, he didn't have any. Thanks in advance!

Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life. - Berthold Auerbach

• 04-26-2009 5:40 PM In reply to

• 9 LEE
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 02-14-2007
    • Moderator - UK
    • Posts 5,223
    • Founder

Re: B&O Stickers?

You could do the ultimate and have a number plate that says 'BEOWORLD' like one of our US members! Laughing

Stickers are actually pretty rare!  I had a B&O older style crest which i stuck on the front door of the old premises, but since then - nothing!

I wouldn't dream of suggesting you approach a signwriter who could cut you one out of vinyl on his CNC type printer.. that would be against copyright law...

Lee

(ahem)

BeoWorld - Everything Bang & Olufsen

• 04-27-2009 4:55 AM In reply to

• stotty1111
    • Top 75 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 12-16-2007
    • UK / France - Nth Worcestershire/Finistere
    • Posts 924
    • Gold Member

There is an outfit who advertise/auction small stickers on ebay uk haven't looked recently - however i have an envelope which might have contact details on it - i got some to put on a radioo controlled yatch sail etc - haven't used em yet !

if i find i will send on details!

salut

tony

I always try to operate using/following the KISS principle --  Keep it simple stupid!

• 04-30-2009 4:34 AM In reply to

• stotty1111
    • Top 75 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 12-16-2007
    • Posts 924
    • Gold Member

tom

thought i had the stickers here in france, can't find 'em, must be at my uk base - from memory they are about 55 - 75mm over the B - if you want more info will digi 'em and send on - i' m back in uk in about 2 weeks time

t

I always try to operate using/following the KISS principle --  Keep it simple stupid!

• 05-08-2009 5:38 PM In reply to

If all else fails you could make your own...

Spray some official B&O literature with lacquer - give it a nice thick coat and leave to dry. The solvent in the lacquer will pick up the print and suck it up. Cut the result down to the size and shape you want, then float it on a dish of water. The water will soak into the paper and soften it enough to let you gently rub it away, layer by layer (this could take up to a day per layer.) Eventually you end up with just a piece of lacquer with ink in it - a nice little transfer.

Steve

• 05-08-2009 7:38 PM In reply to

• SWISS_2
    • Top 150 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Neuchatel, Suisse
    • Posts 552
    • Gold Member

Actually Lee, I think Tom has a good idea going here.

Let's brainstorm for a minute. . . . .

It could in fact be a sticker that states BEOWORLD. That would solve any legalities with Bang & Olufsen.  Something nice, elegant, and substantial, non-weathering, that members would recognize.

Perhaps one of our artistically-enhanced members might even design one for us in a contest.

You have coffee mugs, mousepads, shirts, and hats: Why not stickers too ?

I hereby offer my Porsche, sans conditions, as your official test vehicle.

• 05-09-2009 1:54 PM In reply to

• h1npw
    • Top 75 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • A cricket ball throw from Trent Bridge
    • Posts 776
    • Founder

That's just sparked an idea Lee.... A Beoworld tax disc holder? Or a tax disc holder that had an image of a Beogram platter on the back??

Cheers

Nigel

• 05-31-2009 5:05 PM In reply to

• stotty1111
    • Top 75 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 12-16-2007
    • Posts 924
    • Gold Member

Tom  -  link to see the stickers

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i252/stotty1111/IMG_0796.jpg

link to stik-em-up ebay site

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/merchant/stik-em-up_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZ

if it does not work log into ebay.co.uk - click on community - type stik-em-up and follow to his page    -  you may have to sign in if so your ebay name and password should work on the uk site mine does around europe n. america etc

I also have the persons address if you require it

good luck

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)