in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 04-17-2009 12:20 PM by birgerbum. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 04-17-2009 7:29 AM

Beovision MX 4000

Here i am again.Does anyone out ther know where I can purchase the main circuit board for this set preferbly reconditioned and in working order then I can replace the whole thing as i have loads of problems putting new captors and diodes etc on the old one and it still doesn t work.Willing to pay postage from anywhere in the world as long as it is in working order. Thankyou Paul hudson.My e-mail adress is pauann@tiscali.co.ukSmile

• 04-17-2009 7:38 AM In reply to

Re: Beovision MX 4000

Hi hudspau

Do you think it's worth the effort why dont you just buy a used one in working condition or sent the board to die bogener in germany or you can send it to me and i will repair it you just have to pay the component's i have to replace don't know the cost of sendig it i live in denmark.

kind regards

jan

• 04-17-2009 8:20 AM In reply to

Thankyou, where could I buy a new board from,been looking on the internet and can t find anyone who stocks them Paul

• 04-17-2009 9:38 AM In reply to

It is a B&O designed and built set and spares were available from spares stock. The important word here is "were".

They will be obsolete as far as B&O are concerned and your  decision is do I really want to spend money on this broken one when I could buy a good used one (complete set that is) for maybe £100-150. Since the cost of a new board will be much higher than this it is a no brainer!

Alternatively, you could contact "nobby" (Neil Briffett) on this forum who more than likely will have s/h working boards, complete sets in good condition or cheap advice!!

As another alternative, I have a good working MX4000 as my office TV which Is soon to be replaced by a BV1 and could be yours for £150 cash (no remote).

I'm running out of alternatives but buying a new board would be the last thing that I would consider.

Regards Graham

• 04-17-2009 12:20 PM In reply to

HI hudspau

Remember if you find a board for for 4000 abroad you have to be sure that the tuner is a multi tuner as you are using another frekvens for sound in the uk

regards

jan

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)