in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 04-12-2009 9:45 AM by Craig. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 04-11-2009 3:46 PM

• KBL
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 04-11-2009
    • Posts 1
    • Bronze Member

Beovision 3 and WII - how to make it work?

I am the happy owner of a WII, however, I wanted to set the WII up with my old Beovision 3 and it didn't work (although tried all 3 scart plug's), can anybody give me a good explanation/guide on how I can make this work? and/or what I do wrong?

thanks,

kristian

• 04-11-2009 4:40 PM In reply to

• ChrDH
    • Top 150 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Denmark
    • Posts 493
    • Founder

Re: Beovision 3 and WII - how to make it work?

Hi there and velsome to beoworld.

I got a WII connected to my Beovision MX6000 so it should work. Connect it to scart 1 socket, in the menue of the beovision specify that scart 1 is V.tape, and then press v.tape.

The manual of the Beovision 3 is avalible on this site if you upgrade to gold or silver membership and at the same time support the site.

Best regards

Christian

Beosound Ouverture, Beocenter 9000, Beovision MX6000, Beocord VX7000
  • 04-12-2009 8:33 AM In reply to

Doesn't the BV3 have a camcorderconnection?

Attach the WII to the BV3, switch on the BV3 and after that the WII. Then the BV3 wil automatically switch to the WII.

In this setup you don't have to use a scart socket which probably are already used.

• 04-12-2009 9:45 AM In reply to

• Craig
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 03-29-2007
    • Costa Del St Evenage
    • Posts 4,855
    • Founder

Beobuddy:

Doesn't the BV3 have a camcorderconnection?

Attach the WII to the BV3, switch on the BV3 and after that the WII. Then the BV3 wil automatically switch to the WII.

In this setup you don't have to use a scart socket which probably are already used.

Yes it does, on the left hand side just under the screen. This is how we connect the Xbox 360 to ours.

CraigSmile

For millions of years, mankind lived just like the animals. Then something happened which unleashed the power of our imagination. We learned to talk and we learned to listen..

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)