in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 04-09-2009 7:48 PM by Andybandy. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 04-09-2009 3:32 PM

• xasaca
    • Not Ranked
      Male
    • Joined on 04-09-2009
    • Posts 3
    • Bronze Member

Smile [:)] Bs9000 or BS5 / and Bmaster 5

I own a BV7-mkIII connected to a BS9000 plus 2BL6000+2BL3+1BL2 and it works perfectly. I’m considering to buy a BSound 5+ Beomaster5. Can I have both systems in the same network? My dealer has told me that only one Music System can be the master but he was not 100% sure.

Another doubt is if BM5 can be used as a “hdr2” in the sense of being used to record programs from TV.

Has anyone replaced the DVB-T / S for the new DVB-T.HD for high definition? I think to replace the decoder to the new one, means you have to take out the DVB-S.

Is there any quality difference between connecting a device with DVI or HDMI? BM5 doesn’t have any HDMI conection.

Regards,

Xavier

• 04-09-2009 7:48 PM In reply to

Re: Bs9000 or BS5 / and Bmaster 5

yes=) you can have a BS5 in the same system like your BS9000 and bv740 out no problem=)=) BS5 is the only music system you can have same with a other music system like your BS9000=)

Beosound 5 and BM5 are only a music system, and can not been use to record programs from TV. I dont think B&O will do that.

DVB-T/S is only mpeg 2 but DVB - hd modul is mpeg 2 and the new system mpeg4, the different is not that big, but when your cable/satelitt will go over to mpeg4 system you will not get the channel with the old mpeg2 system. But if you have satelitt you will use DVB-hd modul yet I think, is only for the cable and antenna on the roof.

With DVI you can only send picture, but whith hdmi you can send picture and sound in high quility. But is it the same picture quility.

I hope I help you a lot now and you can now buy a nice music system BS5 =)

Mvh Andybandy - MX 7000 - Earset A8 - (dream about a BV7-40 bluray tv)

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)