in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 04-05-2009 5:04 PM by DavidMillward. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 04-05-2009 1:41 PM

Beo5 and hard disc player and searching for music

I have just ordered a Lintronic converter and am toying whether to get the Beo4 or Beo5.

Is it possible to configure the Beo5 to make it possible to search for music by tapping in the first name of the artist/album?

Filed under:
  • 04-05-2009 3:56 PM In reply to

Re: Beo5 and hard disc player and searching for music

David,

A warm welcome to Beoworld and your first post.

The Beo5 does not have intelligents to do functions like searching as I think you have in mind and you cannot enter text as such

You could program it to go from artist to artist with one click or album to album with a click. You could even get very clever and program the volume control when controlling a 3rd party product to move through you album collection.

I guess the question is really what are you going to use the Lintronic converter to control ?

Regards Keith....

• 04-05-2009 5:04 PM In reply to

Re: Beo5 and hard disc player and searching for music

Hopefully the Beovision 7-32 as the PC monitor and an imerge which is storing about 400 cds.

Does that mean the Beo4 is a better bet, or will the Beo5 enable me to scroll through the music pretty quickly - especially if I split up rock, jazz and classical?

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)