in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 04-02-2009 1:22 PM by stotty1111. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-29-2009 6:25 AM

Wiring diagram for TV stand

Morning all! I wonder if anyone could please help - my other half's son, bless him, moved the AV9000 the other day - and didn't realise that the wire which connects the TV to the sound unit was still plugged in when he detached them (fortunately only the one for the stand to rotate, not one of the system-critical ones!!). So - I now have a 4-pin DIN plug, and a lead with 4 bare wires; brown, yellow, white and green. Short of buying an old MX stand on Ebay and cutting the lead of it, would anyone happen to know the right sequence for resoldering these on?!

Muchas gracias,

Alex, London.

________________________________________ Beowulf - the Original music aficionado...?
    Filed under: , ,
  • 04-02-2009 1:10 PM In reply to

• stotty1111
    • Top 75 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 12-16-2007
    • UK / France - Nth Worcestershire/Finistere
    • Posts 924
    • Gold Member

Re: Wiring diagram for TV stand

Hi Alex

Just split a knackered turntable from its lead (i need the t/table for another project ) just opened the din plug colours as follows when viewing from pin side ie not under plastic cover and starting at the left hand side pin of the 2 diametrically opposite ie pin 1 9 o clock: pin 2 about 11 o clock: 3 1 o clock: pin 4 3 o clock

pin 1 bare

pin 2 white

pin 3 brown

pin 4 yellow

green wire not connected at either end!

Hope this helps!

salut

tony

I always try to operate using/following the KISS principle --  Keep it simple stupid!

• 04-02-2009 1:22 PM In reply to

• stotty1111
    • Top 75 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 12-16-2007
    • UK / France - Nth Worcestershire/Finistere
    • Posts 924
    • Gold Member

Re: Wiring diagram for TV stand

The above was for a standard turntable mech i do not know if its the same for an AV9000!!

t

I always try to operate using/following the KISS principle --  Keep it simple stupid!

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)