in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 04-08-2009 2:48 PM by The Plumber. 5 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-26-2009 1:31 PM

Spotify

Anyone else using this? Seems too good to be true but not found any drawbacks yet. Free music with minimal advertising - or no advertising for a small fee.

• 04-07-2009 8:31 AM In reply to

Re: Spotify

I've recently gotten into this (ie last night) and so far I'm overwhelmed.  Whats nice is using the similar artists function.  How long it will last untill it gets ruined only time will tell but right now I'm loving it.  They do have a function to buy music from 7digital too which is only a good thing, i just hope it works, as a business model it can't be that good, we shall see though.

That is all

• 04-08-2009 1:22 PM In reply to

Brilliant, know if only i could stream through the airport express! that would be super brilliant.

Never Mind The Ball-Cocks www.markmossplumbing.co.uk

A labourer uses his hands
    A tradesman uses his hands and his head
    A craftsman uses his hands, his head and his heart

• 04-08-2009 2:27 PM In reply to

• Craig
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 03-29-2007
    • Costa Del St Evenage
    • Posts 4,855
    • Founder

Downloaded this last night, have to say so far it does look good.

CraigSmile

For millions of years, mankind lived just like the animals. Then something happened which unleashed the power of our imagination. We learned to talk and we learned to listen..

• 04-08-2009 2:32 PM In reply to

Sadly, it's not available yet in the Netherlands. Looks like we're missing out over here.

Beoworld's twenty-eighth ninth prize winner and fifty-first second prize winner. Best £30 I've ever spent!

• 04-08-2009 2:48 PM In reply to

Sorted the 'Airport Express' thing, just downloaded 'AirFoil', brilliant Free music through the B&O. Big Smile

Never Mind The Ball-Cocks www.markmossplumbing.co.uk

A labourer uses his hands
    A tradesman uses his hands and his head
    A craftsman uses his hands, his head and his heart

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)