in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 03-25-2009 6:09 AM by Burnix. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-24-2009 12:12 PM

B&O Beocom 6000 contact entry delete problems

Hi

I was wondering if anybody here would know how to delete saved phone contacts in the beocom 6000's phone book.

I've followed the instructions provided in the instruction manual numerous amounts of times and so far, nothing seems to be happening.

Am i doing something wrong or not reading the instructions correctly, or could it be a fault that lies inside the phone?

Answers about this problem and solutions will be much appreciated

Thanks

chris s.

• 03-24-2009 2:03 PM In reply to

• BeoSoto
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 05-31-2007
    • Spain
    • Posts 40
    • Bronze Member

Re: B&O Beocom 6000 contact entry delete problems

Let us know what version software you have, how old is the phone? You can do this as follows: 9#9#9* then INT.

Relax, it's a jungle out there!
  • 03-25-2009 6:09 AM In reply to

• Burnix
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 09-10-2008
    • Denmark
    • Posts 62
    • Bronze Member

Re: B&O Beocom 6000 contact entry delete problems

Following the instructions should result in deleting the entries (one at a time). Be aware that the handset can be set up as "common" or "private". If the handset is in "private" mode then the phone book is not shared with the base station and deleting phone book entries will only be done locally in that handset. If the handset is in "common" mode then the entries will be deleted in the base station and thereby in all handsets.

How do you delete the entries and how do you verify that they are not deleted? Is the handset giving you any feedback when you try to delete the entries? I think we need more details to be able to help you...

Br,
    Burnix

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)