in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 03-12-2009 12:10 PM by meandmyshadow. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-12-2009 10:21 AM

Amitech Wireless PCMCIA Super G Huh? (for my Beomedia 1)

Hmmm doesn't sound very B&O does it?  I have just acquired a Beomedia 1 unfortunately without wireless card.  Apparently the one I have comes with drivers for said wireless thingy a....

Amitech wireless PCMCIA Super G

already loaded.  So either I buy a different card and replace the driver or I seek a ready-compatible replacement.  Soooo Beopeeps, anyone out there with a spare 'howsyourfather' or do I need to pop into my local B&O Branch (I'm sure they can help me).  I suspect I will soon be enjoying a b

I live in Devon, work in Bristol and occasionaly in London so I can probably pick it up or will cover reasonable cost for the item and of course the postage.

As my old dad used to say... "If you don't ask, you don't get"

Love you all and my B&O bits to pieces

Gary

xxx

• 03-12-2009 12:10 PM In reply to

Re: Amitech Wireless PCMCIA Super G Huh? (for my Beomedia 1)

Foghamshire:

Hmmm doesn't sound very B&O does it?  I have just acquired a Beomedia 1 unfortunately without wireless card.  Apparently the one I have comes with drivers for said wireless thingy a....

Amitech wireless PCMCIA Super G

already loaded.  So either I buy a different card and replace the driver or I seek a ready-compatible replacement.  Soooo Beopeeps, anyone out there with a spare 'howsyourfather' or do I need to pop into my local B&O Branch (I'm sure they can help me).  I suspect I will soon be enjoying a b

I live in Devon, work in Bristol and occasionaly in London so I can probably pick it up or will cover reasonable cost for the item and of course the postage.

As my old dad used to say... "If you don't ask, you don't get"

Love you all and my B&O bits to pieces

Gary

xxx

Wireless with BM1 is at best dreadful, save yourself a lot of hassel and buy a ethernet over mains kit from Maplins, get one that works at 200mps and youll be sorted.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)