in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 05-14-2009 4:17 PM by blong. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-11-2009 8:49 PM

Quick Help Please - Beogram 6002

I got a beogram 6002 from a friend that has one problem. The input where the RCA wires go is not connected properly. The little board with the black white purple ets wires had thems come off. I just need to wire them back in, but im not sure which one goes to what. There is about 5 or 6. Any help would be great. I will post a photo if it will be help.

It is just the small board that connects right off the RCA input.  Even if you are not sure what goes to what, you can direct me to someone who would know.

Thank You.

• 03-21-2009 4:07 PM In reply to

• blong
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 02-20-2009
    • Posts 47
    • Silver Member

Re: Quick Help Please - Beogram 6002

Hi there = You might be able to sort the problem if u look at the Service Manual pdf - u get to it via the Products and follow the links.  All the info u require is there, but if this is too difficult for u, then a pic of your pcb might point me or someone to the problem - always worth a try! = Brian (Northumberland)

• 03-26-2009 4:13 PM In reply to

• blong
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 02-20-2009
    • Posts 47
    • Silver Member

Hi again = Is it the 5-way con from/to the Data Link board (pcb2) that is the problem?  If so, you can easily trace the cons from pcb2 to the main board - the 5-way con strip is there right in the centre (almost).  If you look in the Service Manual 1-4 its there - if your eye-sight is good, you should have no problem!  Let me have some feedback.  = Regards Brian (Northumberland) 

A bit more = Also look at 1-5.  On page 1-4, you can see con 1 is joined to the anodes of both D4 and D5. Then if u look at 1-5 you will see that it goes to R2 and C4 on the main board - similarly with the other cons! This way you should see how all 5 cons go.  Good luck.

• 05-14-2009 3:02 PM In reply to

Thank You for your help. Im sorry for the slow response, my email placed this as junk. Nevertheless, all you info has helped me get started, which came with some delay. 

• 05-14-2009 4:17 PM In reply to

• blong
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 02-20-2009
    • Posts 47
    • Silver Member

OK thanks for coming back - let us know how you eventually get on - you ought to be able to fix this one ok! = Brian (Northumberland)

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)