in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 03-11-2009 5:41 PM by dommo25. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-10-2009 11:23 PM

Downloading photos to the Serenata

The documentation leads me to believe that it should be possible, but I just can't make it happen. The closest I can get is using BeoPlayer which tells me that "The file ... has one or more properties outside of devices limits ..."  This tells me I'm close - should I be saving the photos to a particular size or format on my digital camera before transferring them?  Any pointers would be very much appreciated.

• 03-11-2009 3:34 AM In reply to

Re: Downloading photos to the Serenata

A very warm welcome to Beoworld.

From a file format viewpoint it can take all the normal picture formats such as bmp, jpg and gif but the size will be limited to 240 x 240 and the colour depth cannot be more than 256

Regards Keith....

• 03-11-2009 5:41 PM In reply to

Re: Downloading photos to the Serenata

Thanks for your welcome Keith! ... and thanks for those tips - all working like a charm!  Now I can kill 2 birds with the one stone - show family and friends (and complete strangers) pics of my new baby daughter and show off my Serenata at the same time!

For what it's worth to others stumbling along behind me, I found that the Serenata had to be connected first (via USB) and then select 'Connect to PC' -> 'PC Studio' *** check that the phone has registered as a viewable device - for some reason this is a hit or miss affair ***-> launch Samusung PC Studio 3 on the pc (again, after launching the app check that the Serenata is connected and it's file structure is viewable) -> drag and drop the photos which should be in the format described above

Thanks again Keith.

Filed under: ,
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)