in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 03-01-2009 11:28 PM by Chrisreunion. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-01-2009 10:23 PM

• Kevin
    • Not Ranked
      Male
    • Joined on 03-02-2009
    • San Francisco
    • Posts 73
    • Bronze Member

Beosound 9000 - why can't they.......

Now I really treasure my BS9000.  It has wow factor even for the most nonchalant.  Its really cool that the radio displays station, artist, and song - flashing all that can fit and continuing by flashing a new line, for example;

95.7 THE

WOLF

TRISHA

YEARWOOD

HOW DO I

LIVE

(repeat above)

So why can't they do that with CDs that we name?  Most don't all fit within 12 characters.  Not a real gripe but it would be nice if we could do for example:

PROKOFIEV

ROMEO AND

JULIET

BALLET

(and make this an upgradeable feature for prior series/versions)

anyway, just a rant.  best to all

BeoSound 9000, Beolab 8000, BeoLab 4000.   Beogram 4002/Grado Gold Amina conversion.

• 03-01-2009 11:28 PM In reply to

Re: Beosound 9000 - why can't they.......

I agree 100% with you, it is something I've been asking for years now, not only for CD naming, but also for NMUSIC and NRADIO display, it would be so simple to have a scrolling disply on BS9000 so that we can see the name of the album or the radio station we're listening to when having a BeoPort..and I would have found it much more "urgent" than releasing a white version in 1500 unints..

Talking about "why can't they", why can't they fit a simple USB input to BS999 to be able to use the AMEM key on our remote, and make the BeoSund a little bit more "up to date", as well as making it compatible with CD-RW and MP3 CDs.

Reunion Island is greeting you!

Filed under:
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)