in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 02-24-2009 8:19 PM by Jacoll96. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 02-16-2009 12:57 PM

• Dking63
    • Not Ranked
      Male
    • Joined on 11-09-2008
    • York, PA USA
    • Posts 27
    • Gold Member

Speaker refoaming, credit where credit is due !!!

Greetings everyone,

Just went through replacing the woofers and midranges I had refoamed with Simply SpeakerS down in Florida. What a great experience, what great service, what a great job and the few times I spoke with anyone there, they were very nice and polite. Yes, I am giving this place a plug, www.SimplySpeakers.com . So nice to have my S120's back rockin on the Beomaster 8000 and I also did the top and bottom  units of one CX 100 I still use as accessory speakers with an old MX 5500 Television I let the kids play video and watch tv on.

So, if anyone wants to put new life into a set of old speakers, this place can nurse just about anything speakerwise back to health.

Best regards,

Dave

• 02-24-2009 8:19 PM In reply to

Re: Speaker refoaming, credit where credit is due !!!

Thanks for the tip.  It's good to know that quality service is available in the U.S. for some B&O products.  I've frequently envied the resources available to those in Britain and continental Europe. 

Speaking of that, do any U.S. members know of anyone who can do quality repairs on equipment such as Beogram turntables and CD players and Beomaster receivers -- a U.S. Dillen (Martin) or Tim Jarman?

John

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)