in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 01-16-2009 10:23 AM by Teletom. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-16-2009 10:23 AM

• Teletom
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 05-09-2007
    • the Netherlands
    • Posts 111
    • Gold Member

Renaming radiostations in BeoSound3000

Hi,

I have recently purchased (in the Netherlands) a secondlife BS3000, featuring the big clamper, RDS, N-Radio and N-Music, Serialnr is 155.., and sw-version 2.0. It's in mint condition and as far I have experienced all (major) functions are working excellent. However there's one (minor?) curious thing I would like to get clear and which I would appreciate to verify with you on this forum.

I have renamed most of the radiostations. After that I checked if all new names were correctly stored in the memory of the BS and they were indeed.

What I would expect is that when I select a radiostation via my Beo4, the corresponding new name will be displayed on the BS3000. But that does not happen. Only "RADIO... followed by the selected channelnumber appears. Just by accident I found out that only when I press one of the "volume" keys shortly (either on the Beo4 or BS3000), the new names do appear indeed. 

In addition to this,  I also can have the new names displayed by pressing three(?) times the "Display" key on the BS untill "P.NAME" appears. Directly after that the new name will be seen.  

Question: Is there any solution to have new names displayed as soon as I select radio channels with the Beo4 ?

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)