in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 12-31-2008 10:22 AM by Large48. 7 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-31-2008 5:17 AM

Bitten by the bug

Watched the film 'Copycat' the other night and got very excited when the camera panned in on a B&O Ouverture in Sigourney Weaver's appartment. Not sure how much B&O features in other films but it's surely a worrying sign when you get excited about such scenes!

Anyone else similarly afflicted?!

• 12-31-2008 5:51 AM In reply to

• Kokomo
    • Top 100 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 08-21-2007
    • Spain
    • Posts 618
    • Bronze Member

Re: Bitten by the bug

Compostela:

Watched the film 'Copycat' the other night and got very excited when the camera panned in on a B&O Ouverture in Sigourney Weaver's appartment. Not sure how much B&O features in other films but it's surely a worrying sign when you get excited about such scenes!

Sadly so. Watched National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation again and in one of the scenes involving the neighbours, something comes through their window and destroys a Beomaster 4500 system!

Please tell me it wasn't a real one. 

• 12-31-2008 6:21 AM In reply to

Always have a giggle to myslef when I watch Friends and see the BS2300/2500 on the table with the speakers attached either side in the background of their lounge!
  • 12-31-2008 6:53 AM In reply to

• Spiros
    • Top 50 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 09-03-2007
    • Thessaloniki GREECE
    • Posts 1,088
    • Gold Member

Same goes for CSI and many others.

I get always such a smile!!!!!!!

Best regards

Spiros

• 12-31-2008 8:03 AM In reply to

• Craig
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 03-29-2007
    • Costa Del St Evenage
    • Posts 4,855
    • Founder

Compostela:

This is a side effect of what is known as Beovirus.LaughingLaughing You will see B&O products in a quite few Films and TV programs.Wink

CraigSmile 

For millions of years, mankind lived just like the animals. Then something happened which unleashed the power of our imagination. We learned to talk and we learned to listen..

• 12-31-2008 9:54 AM In reply to

I have had the bug for many years now.

It has graduated to a stage where I find myself watching repeats just to see the B&O products......  so sadSad

Was channel surfing the other night and saw a movie with Uma Thurman, can't recall the name of the movie, but I just happened to catch a long scene with a Beovision 7 in the background, it was great.....Cool

Happy new year

Roger

• 12-31-2008 10:04 AM In reply to

• V13WNG
    • Top 500 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 06-11-2007
    • Eastbourne, East Sussex, ENG
    • Posts 200
    • Bronze Member

There's a thread within the Lifestyle section of the forum which you can add B&O 'spots' to!

Muchos Gracias Cool

• 12-31-2008 10:22 AM In reply to

The latest Batman film is full of B&O...............

Train Hard - Run Fast - Hit to Kill!!!

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)