in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 05-22-2007 4:49 AM by Mr10Percent. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-21-2007 8:42 AM

Beovocal

Some of the extra categories people add to the Beovocal surveys are pretty funny. Does anybody else thing Beovocal is a bit silly to allow people to add their own categories to the surveys. Some of the people who add don't have very good English, as their suggestions don't even make sense. Also in the last survey, I'm pretty sure I managed to add a category twice via the back button, without wanting to at all.

This person (not me, although I completely agree with what he says - dunno what the HDMI stuff is all about though haven't looked at HD connections yet and the avant won't have HD so probably pointless here) has used it as a way of bitching at B&O lol

Which screensixe would you prefer for your next TV?

maybe an OLED display? For now, my Avant CRT rules - but WHY did you omit an HDMI connector in the avant and the HDR2?????????????????????????

Btw has anybody sent "a quick idea they would like to share with B&O" yet? If so what response did you get?

• 05-21-2007 11:21 AM In reply to

Re: Beovocal

I think it is very positive that B&O are asking for opinions and also positive that they are giving flexibility so that people can say what they think, rather than just ticking boxes. Unfortunately, too much democracy can lead to a degree of anarchy! 

• 05-22-2007 4:49 AM In reply to

Re: Beovocal

Yes, I have just done mine and a very clever way of doing it too.

Individuals add thier own foibles thinking they are being clever and constructive but then see in the rank that their opinion is 1 of 300 and not even in the top ten.

I guess it is B&O's way of showing that no-one can actually agree on the endless customisation and technology changes that are in place in the TV industry and that they better stick to what they know best.

SED, CNT, OED, 46" 40" 25" etc......we all want different.

10% 

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)