in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 05-22-2007 5:13 PM by PhilLondon. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-20-2007 2:18 AM

BV9 + peripherals

I am interested in upgrading my BV4 to BV9 but wanted to know how many peripherals (ie. STBs, VCR, DVD recorder etc) can be connected and controlled by the Beo4. At the moment the BS2 STB controller can only control 2...but if the BV9 boasts about connectivity etc...does it actually allow more devices to be controlled by the Beo4? My dealer told me it can only control 2...but I'm not sure...

Also...can the HDD transfer stuff to be copied to a DVD? I like to know if there are any good DVD recorders out there...lots of them now have HDD in them and DVT but since they are already included in the BV9...something simplier would be nice espeically if it can be controlled with the Beo4.

Thanks.

• 05-22-2007 4:42 PM In reply to

Re: BV9 + peripherals

Can anyone help me?

I can get a definite answer from my dealer since most stores here won't get a BV9 until next month...

Thanks.

• 05-22-2007 4:55 PM In reply to

• Jandyt
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-01-2007
    • Clitheroe, Lancashire, UK
    • Posts 13,004
    • Founder

Sorry Oasis, I'm not very knowledgable on this. However, I do know that the new remote, Beo5, will be able to control many different devices once programmed to do so by your dealer. That includes Kikinoko (non B&O) devices.

Andy T.

Poor me, never win owt!

• 05-22-2007 5:13 PM In reply to

Oasis:

Can anyone help me?

I can get a definite answer from my dealer since most stores here won't get a BV9 until next month...

Thanks.

The BV9 contains a Beosystem3, so maybe you can ask your dealer about the system3 then. Or... download the manual of the BS3 or BV9 on B&O's web site.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)