in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 12-06-2008 11:57 AM by Peter. 5 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-06-2008 9:07 AM

Turning on link room

Hello everybody,

In my link room I have a pair of labs plugged into a Beolink Active with Link Option 6 ;

now the 3 Beo4 "volume keys" (+,MUTE,-) are always turning on my link speakers from stand-by with the RADIO source, even if the main room is in "all stand-by"  Huh? 

Is it a normal behaviour ?? or something is going wrong... Hmm

Thank you very much.

Santiago

• 12-06-2008 9:12 AM In reply to

Re: Turning on link speakers

Doesn't do it on my set up - either with the radio on or off in the main room. Just tried it!
  • 12-06-2008 9:16 AM In reply to

Re: Turning on link room

Peter :
    Doesn't do it on my set up - either with the radio on or off in the main room. Just tried it!

Thank you Peter ! Did you tested a Beolink Active in L.Option 6 ?

I've also verified that all the beo4 "arrows keys block" are turning on the link room too, but this time with the last A/V source used Confused

Any clue about what's going wrong in my setup ? Unsure

Santiago

• 12-06-2008 11:30 AM In reply to

No idea! Laughing

Try resetting the options! 

• 12-06-2008 11:43 AM In reply to

Peter :

No idea! Laughing

Try resetting the options! 

Done, but nothing changed Confused

I've unplugged for several minutes all the system from mains and from ML.... then re-plugged, but no changes.

I've reset the 3 system options: main room VideoOpt=2 and AudioOpt=0, link room LinkOpt=6... again no changes. Sad

Trouble: the wake-up caused by a very very slight contact with the beo5 sensitive wheel on the bed Super Angry

Santiago

• 12-06-2008 11:57 AM In reply to

Interesting. The Beo5 does reset options but I have not come across this. Maybe Keith can advise.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)