in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 12-05-2008 6:26 AM by benkap. 125 replies.
Page 3 of 6 (126 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last »
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-30-2008 4:41 PM In reply to

Re: Beoworld Prize Draw - November!

PrizeDrawBot:
    5th Place coming right up..

All too often, selecting a pair of earphones means choosing between comfort or sound quality. With Bang & Olufsen's A8 earphones you get both - automatically. Designed for durability, they can be adjusted to fit the contours and curves of the individual ear. This ensures that regardless of whether you're relaxing, walking or jogging, they always sit comfortably, and firmly, in place. Blah Blah Blah, let's cut the sales talk shall we.. Here's my own take on them - 

Perfect for use with any Mp3 Player, down at the gym - or out walking the dog! The A8's are world renowned as being the very best 'on the go' earphones - so good luck in winning this brand new pair!

Too cool for school, or hustlin’ on the bus….a-lin.. erm.. lets’ forget that.. ahem

The winner of these Bang & Olufsen masterpieces is..

Mr B. Kertesz (Corvin) of Annangrove, Australia

Very well done to you – Rolf Harris and Kylie Minogue will never sound the same!

I probably listen to more music via these than through anything else! Very comfortable and excellent sound. I have a few pairs! 

• 11-30-2008 4:43 PM In reply to

• Tom
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Luxembourg
    • Posts 3,175
    • Bronze Member

Am I wrong, or has Botty lost some speed? Seemed quicker at the beginning of the draw. He should do some workout, shouldn't he?

Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life. - Berthold Auerbach

• V13WNG
    • Top 500 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 06-11-2007
    • Eastbourne, East Sussex, ENG
    • Posts 200
    • Bronze Member

You show off, Peter!! Laughing

Muchos Gracias Cool

4th Prize – A Bang & Olufsen Beo4 Remote Controller -

Always popular as you can never have enough of these as your B&O collection grows! Fourth Prize this month is a brand new Beo4 Remote Controller - the latest VMEM/AMEM version with the DTV button. Worth around £170, and If you don't have any Bang & Olufsen products to control with it - this is the perfect excuse to go out and buy yourself some!

The winner is..

Mr S. Hodson (steve77) of Wigan, UK

My memory chips just gave me data that this is his second win in 3 months!! 

See – the odds of winning a Prize on BeoWorld really are that good!!  Congratulations!

you wanna da prizes?  I give a da prizes...  Simples.

• 11-30-2008 4:44 PM In reply to

• Craig
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 03-29-2007
    • Costa Del St Evenage
    • Posts 4,855
    • Founder

beocool:
    I don't have the Vision to Legend Book. Embarrassed I know one for sale, should I get it?

Drop me a PM with your address Beocool, I will send you one of the three I have.Wink

CraigSmile

For millions of years, mankind lived just like the animals. Then something happened which unleashed the power of our imagination. We learned to talk and we learned to listen..

He has had a long day! LaughingWink

• Tom
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Luxembourg
    • Posts 3,175
    • Bronze Member

Peter :

I probably listen to more music via these than through anything else! Very comfortable and excellent sound. I have a few pairs! 

Same here. Though I only have one pair, I use mine every single day, mostly in bed before falling asleep, like right now

• 11-30-2008 4:45 PM In reply to

I think there is something seriously wrong with the prize bot... he keeps spelling my name wrong!

-Rob 

• 11-30-2008 4:45 PM In reply to

A second win in 3 months! You're a lucky man, Steve77. Congrats!

Beoworld's twenty-eighth ninth prize winner and fifty-first second prize winner. Best £30 I've ever spent!

• 11-30-2008 4:46 PM In reply to

• Craig
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 03-29-2007
    • Costa Del St Evenage
    • Posts 4,855
    • Founder

Peter :
    PrizeDrawBot:
    5th Place coming right up..

All too often, selecting a pair of earphones means choosing between comfort or sound quality. With Bang & Olufsen's A8 earphones you get both - automatically. Designed for durability, they can be adjusted to fit the contours and curves of the individual ear. This ensures that regardless of whether you're relaxing, walking or jogging, they always sit comfortably, and firmly, in place. Blah Blah Blah, let's cut the sales talk shall we.. Here's my own take on them - 

Perfect for use with any Mp3 Player, down at the gym - or out walking the dog! The A8's are world renowned as being the very best 'on the go' earphones - so good luck in winning this brand new pair!

Too cool for school, or hustlin’ on the bus….a-lin.. erm.. lets’ forget that.. ahem

The winner of these Bang & Olufsen masterpieces is..

Mr B. Kertesz (Corvin) of Annangrove, Australia

Very well done to you – Rolf Harris and Kylie Minogue will never sound the same!

A8's are the only B&O headphones I don't have a pair of.

CraigSmile

For millions of years, mankind lived just like the animals. Then something happened which unleashed the power of our imagination. We learned to talk and we learned to listen..

• 11-30-2008 4:47 PM In reply to

srywrgnbr:

I think there is something seriously wrong with the prize bot... he keeps spelling my name wrong!

-Rob 

LaughingLaughingLaughing I know the feeling!

Beoworld's twenty-eighth ninth prize winner and fifty-first second prize winner. Best £30 I've ever spent!

• Craig
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 03-29-2007
    • Costa Del St Evenage
    • Posts 4,855
    • Founder

srywrgnbr:

-Rob 

Brilliant.LaughingLaughingLaughing

CraigSmile

• Tom
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Luxembourg
    • Posts 3,175
    • Bronze Member

beocool:
    A second win in 3 months! You're a lucky man, Steve77. Congrats!

Life is not fair! Devil

• Christian
    • Top 100 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Copenhagen, Denmark
    • Posts 626
    • Bronze Member

Tom:
    Peter :

Same here. Though I only have one pair, I use mine every single day, mostly in bed before falling asleep, like right now

Mine broke recently after 6 years of service (I haven't always been treading them nice). Got a new pair free of charge from my dealer. That is service!

Living room: BV7-40 mkIV + V8000, BL5, BL3, BM1 and BS9000. Bedroom: MX3000 and BL4500 on MCL2-AV. Around: PentaIII, CX100 and MCX35 on ML/MCL + MCL2-A, BeoPort and BL4 on ML, BS3300 + M75 as stand alone, BC6000 + BC600 and BT1100, LC1, LC2, Beo4, Beo5 and BL1000, BS2 and A8, EarSet2, Apron, Coffee mugs, Enamel Bagdes, Bath towel, Keyring, Books, Lots of miniature and the Bottle opener. Office: BC2300 + BL2500 and BS3. Summer house: BS Century.

Addicted? Oh no.... ;)

• 11-30-2008 4:48 PM In reply to

Tom:
    Peter :

In bed I use Sennheisser HD600s as you can lie on your side with them! Listening using Grado RS-1s at present - had the A8s on when dragging the dog round this morning! He is not that fast so a good long listen was in order! 

• 11-30-2008 4:50 PM In reply to

Hotting up – here we have the final three!

3rd Prize - a brand new Bang & Olufsen BeoCom 4 Telephone!

Building on the belief that less sometimes is more, the Bang & Olufsen BeoCom 4 cordless telephone really puts straight talking and no-nonsense functions in focus! Standing upright, the two-component handset and base combination offers convenient plug-and-talk functionality. One handset, one base, one easy setup. Just connect to your telephone outlet and the mains and you’re in business - easy. Choose from any of the available colours in the range, and we will order it for you and have it delivered to your door - again, easy! A superb little cordless phone that we know you will love. Good Luck!

The winner of this quite brilliant little phone is..

Mr M. Winauer (winauer) of Vienna, Austria

Brilliant – Well done!

• 11-30-2008 4:51 PM In reply to

Well done - the most comfortable phone B&O make in my view.
  • 11-30-2008 4:52 PM In reply to

• Tom
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Luxembourg
    • Posts 3,175
    • Bronze Member

What a nice price for VIenna! And in any colour! Congrats, Winauer!

• 11-30-2008 4:53 PM In reply to

Congrats, Winauer. I use a Beocom 4 and it's a great little phone!

• 11-30-2008 4:53 PM In reply to

• Craig
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 03-29-2007
    • Costa Del St Evenage
    • Posts 4,855
    • Founder

Peter :

Have to agree with Peter. Beocom 4 is a fantastic phone and very comfortable to use.

CraigSmile

• 11-30-2008 4:54 PM In reply to

• Tom
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Luxembourg
    • Posts 3,175
    • Bronze Member

Peter :

Why do you think it is more comfortable than the others, Peter? I have a BC6000 and can't imagine a better phone; I haven't used any other BCs yet.

• 11-30-2008 4:55 PM In reply to

Oh Mighty Bot! When will my name come up?

Big Smile 

-Andreas

BLab5, BLab5000, BLab8000, BV10, BS9000, BS3, Beo5, Beo4, BLink1000, BLink5000, BLink7000, A2, A8, Form2

• 11-30-2008 4:56 PM In reply to

Wireless is the new Black – so here is 2nd Prize!

Now you can connect any Active Loudspeaker from the Bang & Olufsen range remotely to an audio master system with BeoLink Wireless 1. You no longer need cables to enjoy CD quality stereo sound anywhere in the house. Every bit of information is transmitted in uncompressed form via a very robust wireless technology, whether the source is computer, CD, radio or TV sound.

There are no audible delays, no fall-outs, and no crackling. Just the familiar Bang & Olufsen sound quality in a previously unfamiliar location. The physical BeoLink Wireless 1 will act as either a transmitter or a receiver. You will need at least one of each, so here we have a PAIR of units finished in classic White for you! A truly fantastic Prize that we all want!

The lucky wireless winner is…

Mr B. Kappel Schmidt (benkap) of Oslo, Norway

Very well done to you – enjoy!!

• 11-30-2008 4:57 PM In reply to

It is softer to hold for a long time. The 6000, though excellent - I have 4 of them! - has hard edges! I now use a headset when using them for a long time! The Beocom 2 is too slippery if I am being fussy! Laughing
  • 11-30-2008 4:58 PM In reply to

• Tom
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Luxembourg
    • Posts 3,175
    • Bronze Member

Schmitt is all right, but not Schmidt!

Congrats, benkap!

Page 3 of 6 (126 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last »