in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 12-05-2008 6:26 AM by benkap. 125 replies.
Page 2 of 6 (126 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last »
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-30-2008 4:22 PM In reply to

• Tom
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Luxembourg
    • Posts 3,175
    • Bronze Member

Re: Beoworld Prize Draw - November!

Good evening, Gentlemen!

My congratulations to all those, that have won something so far. Best of luck to all of us!

Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life. - Berthold Auerbach

• 11-30-2008 4:22 PM In reply to

In 7th…

Official Bang & Olufsen Sports Backpack

Another B&O Gift from Struer - we have a Bang & Olufsen branded Rucksack with more pockets than you would ever need, and a very natty mobile phone holder on one of the straps! Very high quality - as you would expect from anything carrying the B&O logo, and finished in Jet Black. Even if you don't use this yourself, you could make your child the most stylish individual in the whole school by slotting their packed lunch in this and shuffling them off to class. Pure style!

Give it to the kids.. are you mad?!!!

Anyway – the winner of the most prestigious rucksack since the Louis Vuitton mink special is…

Mr F. von Kurnatowski (florianvk) of Frankfurt, Germany

Yahoo!

you wanna da prizes?  I give a da prizes...  Simples.

• 11-30-2008 4:23 PM In reply to

• Craig
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 03-29-2007
    • Costa Del St Evenage
    • Posts 4,855
    • Founder

Christian:

I am here to, but my PC is starting to crash, so I am not sure for how long..

I will check the site very often, but I need to make a back-up of all my pictures, documents etc.

Hope you get it sorted.

CraigSmile

For millions of years, mankind lived just like the animals. Then something happened which unleashed the power of our imagination. We learned to talk and we learned to listen..

• 11-30-2008 4:23 PM In reply to

Good evening, Tom!

Beoworld's twenty-eighth ninth prize winner and fifty-first second prize winner. Best £30 I've ever spent!

• 11-30-2008 4:25 PM In reply to

• Craig
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 03-29-2007
    • Costa Del St Evenage
    • Posts 4,855
    • Founder

Evening Tom.

CraigSmile

For millions of years, mankind lived just like the animals. Then something happened which unleashed the power of our imagination. We learned to talk and we learned to listen..

• 11-30-2008 4:26 PM In reply to

Wooo Hooo!!! I actually made it to a prize draw!!!

Congratz to the lucky winners, good luck to every one!

-Rob

• 11-30-2008 4:26 PM In reply to

• Tom
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Luxembourg
    • Posts 3,175
    • Bronze Member

Hey Beocool!

Have you ever won anything here?

• 11-30-2008 4:29 PM In reply to

• Tom
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Luxembourg
    • Posts 3,175
    • Bronze Member

Hey Craig!

Strange to have a prize draw without Andy. I bet we won't make it to 100 posts tonight. Where is Puncher? I hope he hasn't accompaigned Andy to his date...Stick out tongue

We haven’t had a ‘postman crippler’ for a while have we?

Anyway…

6th Prize... a Bang & Olufsen 'Spark to Icon' Book

The definitive Bang & Olufsen reference book charting the history and progress of the company from the 1920's up to present day. Great reading, and extremely interesting - the ultimate coffee table accessory for Bang & Olufsen lovers. Comes in its original box, sealed and unopened! These will be collectors items in the future..

The winner of this ‘magna carta’ sized leviathan is…

Mr D. George (DGeorge) of West Wickham, UK

Well done! – Now go build a strong bookcase to keep it on.

Tom:

Hey Beocool!

Have you ever won anything here?

No, not yet, but perhaps I've better luck tonight! I have won a very nice B&O cap on the Wednesday thread, by the way!

Beoworld's twenty-eighth ninth prize winner and fifty-first second prize winner. Best £30 I've ever spent!

• 11-30-2008 4:31 PM In reply to

• Craig
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 03-29-2007
    • Costa Del St Evenage
    • Posts 4,855
    • Founder

PrizeDrawBot:
    We haven’t had a ‘postman crippler’ for a while have we?

Anyway…

6th Prize... a Bang & Olufsen 'Spark to Icon' Book

The definitive Bang & Olufsen reference book charting the history and progress of the company from the 1920's up to present day. Great reading, and extremely interesting - the ultimate coffee table accessory for Bang & Olufsen lovers. Comes in its original box, sealed and unopened! These will be collectors items in the future..

The winner of this ‘magna carta’ sized leviathan is…

Mr D. George (DGeorge) of West Wickham, UK

Well done! – Now go build a strong bookcase to keep it on.

Fantastic prize, a must for any B&O fan.

CraigSmile

• 11-30-2008 4:31 PM In reply to

• Christian
    • Top 100 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Copenhagen, Denmark
    • Posts 626
    • Bronze Member

Thanks beocool and Craig.

So far the back-up is running smoothly. Anyway, I think Windows needs to be reinstalled from time to time. Last time was about 4 years ago, so it's ok.

However there is noting like BeoWorld and a Prize Draw to cheer me up Big Smile

Living room: BV7-40 mkIV + V8000, BL5, BL3, BM1 and BS9000. Bedroom: MX3000 and BL4500 on MCL2-AV. Around: PentaIII, CX100 and MCX35 on ML/MCL + MCL2-A, BeoPort and BL4 on ML, BS3300 + M75 as stand alone, BC6000 + BC600 and BT1100, LC1, LC2, Beo4, Beo5 and BL1000, BS2 and A8, EarSet2, Apron, Coffee mugs, Enamel Bagdes, Bath towel, Keyring, Books, Lots of miniature and the Bottle opener. Office: BC2300 + BL2500 and BS3. Summer house: BS Century.

Addicted? Oh no.... ;)

• 11-30-2008 4:32 PM In reply to

Yes, I have this book too, it's great. Congrats DGeorge!

• 11-30-2008 4:34 PM In reply to

• darren
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 03-28-2007
    • Netherlands
    • Posts 164
    • Bronze Member

good luck with the back up christian

• 11-30-2008 4:34 PM In reply to

• Tom
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Luxembourg
    • Posts 3,175
    • Bronze Member

Craig:

CraigSmile

Sure true! I bought mine on ebay some weeks after I joined Beoworld. I won the Vision to Legend Book on Facebook in a Picture competition from "The official Bang & Olufsen Group". Cool he?

• 11-30-2008 4:36 PM In reply to

5th Place coming right up..

All too often, selecting a pair of earphones means choosing between comfort or sound quality. With Bang & Olufsen's A8 earphones you get both - automatically. Designed for durability, they can be adjusted to fit the contours and curves of the individual ear. This ensures that regardless of whether you're relaxing, walking or jogging, they always sit comfortably, and firmly, in place. Blah Blah Blah, let's cut the sales talk shall we.. Here's my own take on them - 

Perfect for use with any Mp3 Player, down at the gym - or out walking the dog! The A8's are world renowned as being the very best 'on the go' earphones - so good luck in winning this brand new pair!

Too cool for school, or hustlin’ on the bus….a-lin.. erm.. lets’ forget that.. ahem

The winner of these Bang & Olufsen masterpieces is..

Mr B. Kertesz (Corvin) of Annangrove, Australia

Very well done to you – Rolf Harris and Kylie Minogue will never sound the same!

• 11-30-2008 4:36 PM In reply to

• Craig
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 03-29-2007
    • Costa Del St Evenage
    • Posts 4,855
    • Founder

Tom:
    Craig:

CraigSmile

Sure true! I bought mine on ebay some weeks after I joined Beoworld. I won the Vision to Legend Book on Facebook in a Picture competition from "The official Bang & Olufsen Group". Cool he?

Got 3 copies of Vision to Legend now.LaughingLaughing My copy of Spark to Icon I brought in a charity auction when I went to King Street.

CraigSmile

• 11-30-2008 4:37 PM In reply to

• Christian
    • Top 100 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Copenhagen, Denmark
    • Posts 626
    • Bronze Member

Tom:
    Craig:

CraigSmile

I can only agree. THE best coffee table book.

Living room: BV7-40 mkIV + V8000, BL5, BL3, BM1 and BS9000. Bedroom: MX3000 and BL4500 on MCL2-AV. Around: PentaIII, CX100 and MCX35 on ML/MCL + MCL2-A, BeoPort and BL4 on ML, BS3300 + M75 as stand alone, BC6000 + BC600 and BT1100, LC1, LC2, Beo4, Beo5 and BL1000, BS2 and A8, EarSet2, Apron, Coffee mugs, Enamel Bagdes, Bath towel, Keyring, Books, Lots of miniature and the Bottle opener. Office: BC2300 + BL2500 and BS3. Summer house: BS Century.

Addicted? Oh no.... ;)

• 11-30-2008 4:39 PM In reply to

Congratultions, Corvin. Yes -  thumbs up I fancy a pair of A8's myself.

• darren
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 03-28-2007
    • Netherlands
    • Posts 164
    • Bronze Member

congrats Corvin.

At least the posty will be happy that it wasn't the book

Christian:
    Tom:
    Craig:

CraigSmile

Agree. It will be interesting to see how the Beocentral book compares.  Mine is delayed according to Amazon!

• 11-30-2008 4:40 PM In reply to

• Tom
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Luxembourg
    • Posts 3,175
    • Bronze Member

Congrats, Corvin! You will never want other earphones any more

• 11-30-2008 4:41 PM In reply to

• Craig
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 03-29-2007
    • Costa Del St Evenage
    • Posts 4,855
    • Founder

Peter :
    Christian:
    Tom:
    Craig:

CraigSmile

Agree. It will be interesting to see how the Beocentral book compares.  Mine is delayed according to Amazon!

Fingers crossed, I will get one for Christams. Dropped enough hints.LaughingLaughing

CraigSmile

• darren
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 03-28-2007
    • Netherlands
    • Posts 164
    • Bronze Member

Evening Peter

I don't have the Vision to Legend Book. Embarrassed I know one for sale, should I get it?

Page 2 of 6 (126 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last »