in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 11-16-2008 1:59 PM by LarsJensen. 7 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-15-2008 3:43 PM

Link solution

Hello,

I have two solution for my future system, Phil was suggested  me no.2

Any suggestion ?

For me is important that I can listen music from bc2300 or iPod when tv is off

Saround is not important for me! 

when your Black Label begin to taste like juice just take shot or two of Absinthe and after that quench with some vodka, if you still feel juice like take beer with grappa !

• 11-15-2008 3:45 PM In reply to

Re: Link solution

no 1

when your Black Label begin to taste like juice just take shot or two of Absinthe and after that quench with some vodka, if you still feel juice like take beer with grappa !

• 11-15-2008 4:00 PM In reply to

Hi nmartin,

Diagram 2 is the better setup in my opinion, using the TV as the master. I would however plug the iPod into the AUX of the BS2300 so then the two audio sources are kept together. You will also have the bonus of Speaker 3 mode (left, right and centre speaker) if you wish while watching a movie. This wouldn't be possible from diagram 1 as it is laid out.

• 11-15-2008 4:06 PM In reply to

ok,

How can I connect iPod to aux when I need aux for convector - masterlink?  

If my iPod is connected to the scart on tv can I watch video files from iPod on BC1 ?  

• 11-15-2008 4:18 PM In reply to

Didn't realise you wanted to use video content from your iPod as well. You would not be able to do this via AUX of BS2300. Keep the iPod plugged into the TV.

Is the converter in your diagram a ML / MCL converter?

• 11-15-2008 4:50 PM In reply to

• LarsJensen
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 04-25-2007
    • Copenhagen, Denmark
    • Posts 65
    • Bronze Member

I would go with no. 2 as well. No doubt.If you have a surround processor in your Beocenter 1 no. 2 will also give you surround sound.

/Lars

• 11-16-2008 10:11 AM In reply to

Do anybody knows what kind of convector do I need ?

I heard that 1611 will be ok ?

• 11-16-2008 1:59 PM In reply to

• LarsJensen
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 04-25-2007
    • Copenhagen, Denmark
    • Posts 65
    • Bronze Member

You are correct, the 1611 will be fine.

/Lars

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)