in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 11-03-2008 12:44 PM by Craig. 14 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (15 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-02-2008 9:42 PM

• Dave
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-17-2007
    • Brisbane, Australia
    • Posts 2,328
    • Bronze Member

B&O target research questionaire

I recieved a questionaire VIA pm... I think the results should be shared with us!! If not, why don't we reply these questions right here right now, maybe even add a couple of questions, i think it's very interesting

..................................> 

Are you a male of female?         (Please delete what is incorrect)

Male / Female

How old are you?                           (Please delete what is incorrect)           

20-30 / 30–40 / 40-50 / 50–60 / 60–70 / 70–80 / 80-90

On a scale from 1-10, where 10 being the highest, how would you describe your yearly income?

What do you do for a living?

How many B&O Products do you possess?

What about B&O Products attracts you?

When you use you B&O Product how does that make you feel?
                    (please describe this in a few sentences)

Are there any areas B&O should pay more attention to?

On a scale from 1-10, where 10 being the best, how would you rate the usability of B&O products?

Do you have any remarks about the B&O product designs?

“Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of intelligent effort.”

Your health and well-being comes first and fore-most.

• 11-03-2008 2:02 AM In reply to

Re: B&O target research questionaire

This has been sent around by a student - I note without asking permission. I regard this as spam I am afraid and have binned it. I think if students wish to avail themselves of the resources of the forum, they should approach Lee for permission.
  • 11-03-2008 3:35 AM In reply to

• Daniel
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-17-2007
    • Svinarp, Sweden
    • Posts 1,284
    • Founder

Peter :
    I regard this as spam I am afraid and have binned it.

Me too.

Beovision LX5500, BeoCord V6000, BeoSound 9000, BeoLab 8000, BeoLab 3500, BeoLab 2000, BeoVox1, BeoCom 6000, Form1, LightControl 1

• 11-03-2008 4:57 AM In reply to

Peter :
    Ditto
  • 11-03-2008 5:11 AM In reply to

• stefan
    • Top 50 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • 200 miles from Struer
    • Posts 1,733
    • Founder

Coolskin:
    Peter :
    Ditto

Yes, me too.

Stefan 

• 11-03-2008 7:41 AM In reply to

• Dave
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-17-2007
    • Brisbane, Australia
    • Posts 2,328
    • Bronze Member

OK, ditto ditto me too, and i understand that, but it's about B&o and we are a B&o forum, so why not do it here in the general forum, i find it interesting? As i stated, maybe add more questions?

Lets do it

• 11-03-2008 8:16 AM In reply to

I got the questions too. It's good questions and I did the answers as I do not mind doing it.

Are you a male of female?  

I am a male.

How old are you?

I am 30-40.

On a scale from 1-10, where 10 being the highest, how would you describe your yearly income?

Nowhere where it should be! I will say 3.

Important you don't to have alot of money to buy good B&O these days.

What do you do for a living?

I'm a student. Building a internet business.

How many B&O Products do you possess?

Just a number? About 23 at present. Beolab 8000 and Beosystem 6000. Beovision LX5500+VX7000 vhs. 3 stands and some extra stuff like remotes, a Beomaster 6000, Beocord 8000, Beogram 1202, Beocord 1900 + a CDX and extra stylus.

What about B&O Products attracts you?

Jacob Jensen design caught the interest in trying to get it. The sound completes the packet.

When you use you B&O Product how does that make you feel?

Just one touch! That's all it takes. It takes space but you don't mind. You listen to it and its perfect! There is HIFI and there is B&O. With B&O its about the enjoyment of listen to the music. Thats all it demands of you. To me it feels the need for just the right stereo system and it still proves to be highclass regardless being from early '80s. This impress me everytime I use it. In short this is the first time in my life I feel I got something really good in terms of audio and video. The last year time has been spend on locating and getting 2 Beosystems back in working order. I'm still in the getting to know the systems like what they can do and what the limits might be. They are simple but the highclass of the units still gets my respect. Like my Beocord 9000 which I have had for 3 years. I have used it for some playback and have just discovered how well it can record with good tapes. This is a forgotten area of mediums and the sound is way better than Mp3 files. Forget Ipods, get a Walkman and a Beocord with some good tapes like Cro2 or Metal. It makes me proud too.

Are there any areas B&O should spend more attention to?

The Jacob Jensen era. I don't know either way. The Jacob Jensen stuff is just more interesting than the Dawid Lewis stuff.

On a scale from 1-10, where 10 being the best, how would you rate the usability of B&O products?

That gets a 10 at least. I use the Beolab 8000 system and the basics is one touch for anything. It can be remote or a push on a button. It does not matter anyhow. A 3 year old kid could do it. That also goes for the Beosystem 6000 and the Beovision /VX 7000.

Do you have any remarks about the B&O product designs?

I like the Jacob Jensen stuff better but you proberly got that by now. If it attracts my eyes and I like it so its in my head then I might try it someday but my needs are not completly the mediums used today like cd only. You know a Beosound 9000 is cool but I'm a vinyl fan and I still dig playing records.

• 11-03-2008 9:33 AM In reply to

It is just more spam and not very clever.

Beosound 5 BL9 BC2 BL8000 Beovision 7 BL6002  BL11 

• 11-03-2008 9:45 AM In reply to

• Alex
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-23-2007
    • Posts 223
    • Bronze Member

This is spam , I got this on other forums too. Has nothing to do with BnO..

• 11-03-2008 9:51 AM In reply to

Alex:

But spam is usually to sell something to you. What is he selling?

• 11-03-2008 9:59 AM In reply to

wtlc2zpx:
    Alex:

But spam is usually to sell something to you. What is he selling?

They are generally gathering information about you to sell to marketing and research companies.  Demographic information about an individual is very valuable to these companies. 

• 11-03-2008 10:16 AM In reply to

• Dave
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-17-2007
    • Brisbane, Australia
    • Posts 2,328
    • Bronze Member

He has no access to contact details, etc etc, what are you guys talking about?

I'm kind of frustrated by this! It's just a sequence of B&O related questions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

• 11-03-2008 10:41 AM In reply to

Dave:

He has no access to contact details, etc etc, what are you guys talking about?

I'm kind of frustrated by this! It's just a sequence of B&O related questions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Sorry I not implying anything sinister here.  Companies and individuals that do demographic research usually collaborate and piece together information from different sources.  For example, they generally know where you live because of your ip address.  They use public records and information collected from other sources.  Oftentimes if they get enough information from many sources, they can identify you, your likes and dislikes, and income level.  This is a big business used by many companies worldwide.  This probably includes B&O.  How else will they know if you will like the Beosond 5 and have enough money to buy it?  I being a little facetious here of course!

• 11-03-2008 10:44 AM In reply to

B&O uses Beovocal to do this exact same kind of survey.
  • 11-03-2008 12:44 PM In reply to

• Craig
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 03-29-2007
    • Costa Del St Evenage
    • Posts 4,855
    • Founder

Deleted mine too.

CraigSmile

For millions of years, mankind lived just like the animals. Then something happened which unleashed the power of our imagination. We learned to talk and we learned to listen..

Page 1 of 1 (15 items)