in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 05-17-2007 6:42 AM by Nicholas. 12 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (13 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-16-2007 1:17 PM

Another Audi With a B&O Audio System

I was just reading an article on the Audi TT Clubsport concept and whilst looking through the gallery noticed a Beosound 2 integrated into the dashboard.

http://www.autoblog.com/photos/audi-tt-clubsport-quattro-concept/243867/

Obviously this is not a production model but it interesting to see how far the Audi and B&O partnership goes.

Full article at: http://www.autoblog.com/2007/05/16/speedster-redux-audi-tt-clubsport-quattro-concept/

Gallery at: http://www.autoblog.com/photos/audi-tt-clubsport-quattro-concept/243867/

Courtesy of Autoblog.

Nicholas 

• 05-16-2007 1:32 PM In reply to

Re: Another Audi With a B&O Audio System

Thanks for the pictures Nicholas, it looks really good! It's a comfy built in docking station. Smile
  • 05-16-2007 1:35 PM In reply to

• Craig
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 03-29-2007
    • Costa Del St Evenage
    • Posts 4,855
    • Founder

Nice Car. Want one.Stick out tongue

CraigBig Smile

For millions of years, mankind lived just like the animals. Then something happened which unleashed the power of our imagination. We learned to talk and we learned to listen..

• 05-16-2007 1:35 PM In reply to

Just a query with regards to the forum, how on Earth do I make a like active (i.e. clickable) when posting a message?

Thank you in advance,

Nicholas
  • 05-16-2007 1:47 PM In reply to

• Tom
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Luxembourg
    • Posts 3,175
    • Bronze Member

Nicholas:
    Just a query with regards to the forum, how on Earth do I make a like active (i.e. clickable) when posting a message?

You need to select the text you want to figure as link, then click on the link icon above the text (9th icon from left) and then you insert the URL of the link...

Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life. - Berthold Auerbach

• 05-16-2007 2:56 PM In reply to

• Jandyt
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-01-2007
    • Clitheroe, Lancashire, UK
    • Posts 13,004
    • Founder

Like THIS

Andy T.

Poor me, never win owt!

• 05-17-2007 2:55 AM In reply to

tom:

Nicholas:

You need to select the text you want to figure as link, then click on the link icon above the text (9th icon from left) and then you insert the URL of the link...

I have those two icons: "Insert/edit link" and "Unlink" disabled (grey) in my firefox 2 (win XP). I don't know if that is normal or my fault.

Santiago

• 05-17-2007 2:59 AM In reply to

Thank you for the information about linking. They appear when I create a new post, but if I go to edit a post to make the links active, they are greyed out. All very odd.

Nicholas
  • 05-17-2007 3:18 AM In reply to

• van
    • Top 100 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-19-2006
    • Brighton, UK
    • Posts 663
    • Gold Member

Santiago:

I have those two icons: "Insert/edit link" and "Unlink" disabled (grey) in my firefox 2 (win XP). I don't know if that "bug" is normal or my fault.

The "chain" link icon will be greyed out until you select some text to make a link. 

• 05-17-2007 3:19 AM In reply to

• van
    • Top 100 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-19-2006
    • Brighton, UK
    • Posts 663
    • Gold Member

Nicholas:
    Thank you for the information about linking. They appear when I create a new post, but if I go to edit a post to make the links active, they are greyed out. All very odd.

Nicholas

Again the reason for this is that you have no text selected. Select some text and then the icons will appear clickable. 

• 05-17-2007 3:43 AM In reply to

van:
    Santiago:

I have those two icons: "Insert/edit link" and "Unlink" disabled (grey) in my firefox 2 (win XP). I don't know if that is normal or my fault.

The "chain" link icon will be greyed out until you select some text to make a link. 

Thank you Van! it works, it was only my fault! Embarrassed

Santiago

• 05-17-2007 4:00 AM In reply to

• van
    • Top 100 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-19-2006
    • Brighton, UK
    • Posts 663
    • Gold Member

No problem glad I can be of help Big Smile
  • 05-17-2007 6:42 AM In reply to

I have tried selecting text but the buttons still do not appear usable when I edit a post. Is it a Safari issue?

Nicholas
Page 1 of 1 (13 items)